LONG LEWIS FORD LINCOLN

Founded 1911 • With Angi since August 2010

Alabama's Oldest Ford dealer selling Ford's since 1911. Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln has won more Ford Customer Satisfaction Awards than any Ford dealer in the nation....

06/23/2016

CATEGORY auto repair

12/11/2013

They are very fast and do excellent work. You can stay in your car the whole time. I was even offered something to drink. Very courteous and a good price. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change All fluids checked Tire pressure checked battery checked All lights checked

CATEGORY auto repair

09/17/2013

I got my car back early Friday afternoon. They told me that they had to replace the steering column. They adjusted and balanced my tires, and did their 26 point check, to make sure all the fluids were OK. My dealership usually does very good work. I'm very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First of all: my car is still under warranty. The power steering went on my car Wednesday afternoon. I took the car immediately to the dealership. A service person greeted me at the door & offered refreshment, while the mechanic checked out the car. Within 10 minutes they had diagnosed the problem. It was electrical. They told me it would be a couple days before the car would be ready. They provided me with a way home. They called the next day to give me an update on their progress.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

09/09/2013

it went great, not like working on my Classic Car. Had to have specicl tools and special knowledge to to this. Great job and great people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced water pump on Lincoln mkx

CATEGORY car sales

New and Used auto sales. Collision center and large parts inventory

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available