M & N Roofing & Construction

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2014

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

14100 Highway 231 431 N

Hazel Green, AL 35750

WINNER OF 2014,2015,2016, & 2017, & 2018 & 19 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! With M & N Roofing & Construction, we do not sub-contract our work out. And when you call M&N Roofing you talk directly to myself (john m) the owner.Anybody can buy a roofing license but very few business owners actually know how to do the work. I installed roofing for a living starting at 17 yrs old , so with that being said when you call & we talk about your job ...I won't have to have a salesman call you back, We'll be on the same page when you describe your problem. We are there hands-on to make sure you receive the very best in quality & workmanship. Our company is based on principle values such as cleanliness, respect, honor & integrity. we strive to make sure you (the customer) feel comfortable at all times knowing that we are there when you need us. M&N Roofing is an accredited business with the BBB with an A rating . Myself (John M) will personally make sure you have the best experience with your construction needs , Thanks in advance . 256/933/0188 ....

roofing (237)gutter cleaning (76)gutter repair (63)siding companies (24)woodworking (20)decks & porches (13)deck cleaning (6)house painting (5)chimney repair (5)roof cleaning (3)drywall (2)door installation (1)

06/21/2021

The gentleman came to my house and gave me a quote that seemed too good to be true without looking at or setting foot on my roof. He did however glance at the numbers from the insurance appraiser's document. He talked to me adnaseum about his great reviews and a man's word being worth something. I felt good about it and was already sold. I just needed a written quote for the work that he would do ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Let’s start from beginning, This guy called wanted me to come out & talk to him about installing his roof , I went when I said I would . I was punctual, on time , (guess he forgot that part ) he wanted to show me Insuranace papers , I spent almost an hour looking at them . (For him) I didn’t need to measure the adjuster had the measurements in the papers . He couldn’t wait for me to get him a writ...

05/21/2021

Did roofing in my younger days. I knew what I was watching. These guys were prompt, professional, and did OUTSTANDING quality work. Their clean up was also outstanding. Highly recommend this company. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/16/2021

They never showed up or call to explain why they never showed. They never showed for the first appointment; I called them 3 hours after they were supposed to show and was told sorry, no one picked up the info. So I rescheduled and again, no one showed up. When I tried calling again, all I got was their answering service. I guess they don't need the business.

Description of Work
Estimate to install vinyl siding.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

My wife (who answers my work phone) told them that it would be several weeks before we could take another vinyl job (because we are busy with the Roofing . And they still demanded someone come out . Which is ok I didn’t understand why but estimates are free . A few days later we had a family Emergency we stayed at the hospital for 3days & 2 nights (was a serious health problem) . During that time ...

04/15/2021

Very prompt and courteous. Excellent work done. I’d hire them again.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Thank you sir we appreciate the job , call if you ever need us ,

04/01/2021

Excellent job and customer service. Would recommend to anyone who needs a roof.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you sir , we appreciate it & appreciate the work .

03/21/2021

Perfect. Great workers and nice people all around! House looks great!

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

Thank you very much . Call if you need us

03/09/2021

They did an amazing job! A+ And the price was very reasonable,I highly recommend them

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/25/2021

M&N’s workers are polite, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came on time, when they said they would be here, carried out the work in a very professional manner and provided the exact results I was hoping for. I highly recommend M&N Roofing and Construction.

Description of Work
roofing reconditioned and coated

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thank you very much call us back if you need us

02/15/2021

It was gone quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you and call us back if you need us

02/10/2021

M and N was great to work with! Needed rotted fascia/soffit repair and vents replaced. They were responsive to calls, very professional and courteous. Price was very reasonable and they were able to fix an unseen problem while on site. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you call us back if you need us

Roofing. Repairs. Vinyl siding. Soffit. Trim. Decks. Seamless gutters. Shutters. Aluminum columns. Painting.

We do not hold an Alabama Residential Home Builder License and do not perform work over $10,000.