Acme plumbing

Hartselle, AL 35640

Indoor Open Shower

Indoor Open Shower

plumbers
We tore out the bathroom and replaced everything with what they wanted

Acme plumbing is employee owned, licensed and insured and internationally certified master plumbers with a combined 35 years of experience in plumbing. We are open to negotiations for the work you need. We also offer estimates over the phone. Give us a call or text and see how we can help you!...

Resposiveness

plumbers (21)home remodeling (3)

03/30/2021

Good job ,very understanding,patience I would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk-in shower

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

03/20/2021

No hassle. Fast and friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2021

03/17/2021

Let’s just say it was bad from the start and that should have been an indicator. Now the initial problems were not the plumber’s fault. We had trouble getting the correct size for the shower pan. Come to find out that size was not made and it had to be a custom shower pan. After I ordered the shower pan everything went downhill from there. They did not install the custom shower pan in the demissio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing Shower fixture and replace with. tile.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

02/03/2021

They responded very quickly to my inquiry. Acme plumbers showed up late but on the same day without parts and went to Lowes to obtain parts. Repair was unsuccessful and they said they they would return next morning. Did not show up and I called the company. Company owner answered the call and came to house (with parts and tools) that same day. He quickly repaired the water main leak and we were ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken water main to the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

01/18/2021

Very fast to respond and great communications. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Repairs were all completed in an hour and the bill was very reasonable. Work was well done and we are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

01/18/2021

Very fast contact. Great communications. Quick repairs done well and very reasonable prices. Excellent experience. I recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/11/2021

It took some doing they where patient and made sure everything was working properly and where on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install plumbing in new pool house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

01/07/2021

We had one hiccup but they came right out to make it right. This was not any problem with the actual plumbing but with where a pipe came into my house and we had to patch the wall a bit better. Pleasant to work with and honest. The fee for the job was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2021

12/02/2020

Everything went great they were very kind, quick, prompt, on time and the price was very fair. I will gladly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

11/14/2020

I was extremely satisfied with the plumber (Joey). He responded within minutes of submitting my request and came first thing the next morning. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and very honest. I will be calling on him again when I need more plumbing repairs in the future. I highly recommend to anyone else as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020