Optimum Enterprises LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

Privately held company Flat rate fees No Sub-Contracting Accept all major credit cards Customer can be billed on a weekly or monthly basic with an 1 year signed service agreement and a 20% discount with $500 credit limit LABOR ONLY...

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc.

Craftmaster Plastering And Stucco Inc. is a family business with 3 generations, (95 years) of experience of Plastering And Stucco. Other services we offer are closely related to stucco and Interior plastering are, concrete leveling and repair, and drywall. The level of professionalism and customer satisfaction we give cannot be beat with 10 foot pole. We guarantee our work with a 15 year warranty because we proudly display our work and namesake with our slogan, "Serving the tri-state all our life".

BFE Construction

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call!

Moving Ahead Services

Select our expert Lakeland movers for your next move. Stop your search for moving companies today! Located just east of Tampa, our Lakeland Florida office can help assist with moves in Tampa, and Orlando alike. From Munn Park’s historic district to the far suburbs, and everything in between Moving Ahead Services has you covered!

04/12/2011

I'm a realtor I need someone to do some Property Preservation on my properties in Calhoun county it was hard to choose what company to choose from but I pick them I had A home that I was trying to sell sense 2010 no one would buy the home for what I was trying to sell it for so I decide to put some money in the house myself to get it sold after they made A bid to me I was like no way that to much ...

Description of Work
Property Preservation, Paint,Remolding,Carpet replacement,Pressure washing,Lawn and Landscapeing

Category handyman service,remodeling,house painters

Thank you Member we love working with you to!

Drywall services, Tile, Basic Carpentry, Decorative, Door Installation, Electricial, Plumbing, Flooring, Garages, Odd Job, Painting, Windows,and more etc

Rehabilitation