Southeastern Pressure Washing

Founded 2018 •

Offering all your pressure washing needs. Call us today for your free quote at 256-727-4177 or 256-778-2118...

Keep It Kleen

Andan Home & Business LLC

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates.

Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing

At Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing, we take the work we do seriously. We have the expertise to tackle any size pressure washing project whether it be residential or commercial. Call today for your free estimate.

09/10/2020

I was never even contacted for a quote. I suppose they do not need or want any business

Description of Work
Needed pressure washing

Category pressure washing

We're sorry to hear you were unhappy, this was not our intention. Please let us know if you need anything and we'll be happy to help.

05/16/2020

Excellent job. Worked steadily and fast. Very friendly and courteous

Description of Work
House, driveway & walkway pressure washed

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the positive feedback! Hope to work with you again in the future!

04/30/2020

I'm very happy with the work. The house looks great. I will not wait as long before doing this again. The man was nice and I recommend the company.

Description of Work
I have a brick home with some white siding. Wanted everything white cleaned up: two car garage door, siding over garage door, gutters, down spouts, eves, window frames, porch columns, and the ceilings of both back and front porches

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the positive feedback! Hope to work with you again in the future!

04/06/2020

They did a good job and I would recommend them to anybody. They were very thorough and reasonable.

Description of Work
They did pressure washing.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for taking the time leave us a review

04/01/2020

good job

Description of Work
pressure wash / driveway

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]

Pressure washing, soft washing, roof washing, and deck washing/staining

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check