Huntsville Hospital

Hospitals - General
Hospitals - Children's
Hospitals - Emergency Medicine

02/24/2012

I had my surgery there and they are wonderful. My doctor was wonderful along with his nurse he called in. All my concerns were addressed. They get A's across the board and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I had my gallbladder removed there.

02/20/2012

This is the main hospital in Hunstville, so I have been going there sporadically my whole life. Recently, we have had pretty good luck in getting in pretty quickly. There weren't many problems. Everything is clean. The pediatric emergency room is only open during the day so if something happened in the middle of the night you would have to go to the normal emergency room.

Description of Work
We took my son to the pediatric emergency room there because he had a high fever.

Category hospitals,childrens hospital

01/20/2012

They are confident in so many different areas. They have helped us with our children. They have done a real good job for us.

Description of Work
We’ve used them a lot and we like them.

01/19/2012

The staff is very, very nice. I had to wait quite a while to be seen by a doctor. The bed was flat and uncomfortable on my back. The staff listened to me.

Description of Work
Huntsville Hospital took care of my leg.

08/17/2011

I would rate this hospital triple A. The nurses were very professional and cordial. They made you feel comfortable and helped you not feel apprehensive about the procedure. The nurses themselves kind of described it and made you feel that it would be fine and we both felt good about it. The hospital is probably the best in our area; other than Nashville or Birmingham. I will use them again in the ...

Description of Work
Huntsville Hospital is my hospital. My husband went in recently for a heart shock.