Mercy Animal Hospital

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2013

4.2

Dr. Trammell, Dr. McKim, Dr. Fuqua and the staff at Mercy would like to thank you for choosing us to provide veterinary care for your pet. We are a full service animal hospital that has provided quality care to the Gardendale and surrounding communities since our opening in 2007. Mercy Animal Hospital respects the human-pet relationship and its importance to your family. All members of our practice pledge to educate our clients, helping each client understand all aspects of pet health and preventative care, emphasizing the highest possible quality of life. We promise to provide exceptional medicine and an effective treatment plan outlining the care of your well, sick, or injured pet. We vow to treat each pet not only with the best medicine, but with love and respect, to provide a state-of-the-art clinic that is clean and well-maintained, and to ensure your pet's safety while in our care. This we pledge to our clients and patients. At Mercy, we treat your pets like members of our own family....

08/04/2015

01/22/2015

They always do a real good job. They just seem to be thorough with their examination and care. They checked her over, made some recommendations and gave her some medicine. Nothing outstanding or anything like that, but they seemed to solve the problem. They recommended some medicine and we gave her that which seemed to clear the problem up. With regard to punctuality, we usually use them most of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The veterinarian is Mercy Animal Clinic. We last used them when one of our cats was having some problems. They checked her over, made some recommendations and gave her some medicine. She was having real bad nausea and stomach conditions. They treated her for that.

02/08/2014

I will never take another living thing to Mercy Animal Hospital in Gardendale Al. I had found a Great Pyr on the side of the road with a broken hip took her to the Mercy on Saturday because my regular vet was not open and she was in pain. They did treat her said she needed surgery which I gladly did. We followed their instruction to keep her immobile took her back after 3 weeks, they told my husba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed surgery on a rescue dog hit by a car and left in a ditch with a broken hip

10/24/2013

Procedure went very well. Dr. Trammel has been great. We have only been using her a few months and have been very pleased with her professionalism and bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spayed dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thanks for the great review! We're so glad you had a good visit and look forward to seeing you at the clinic again soon! Mercy Animal Hospital

06/03/2013

My experience with them was very good. They are very friendly, reasonably priced, and it's easy to get an appointment with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mercy Animal Hospital for my dogs annual checkup. I also use them for pet care and grooming.

CATEGORY veterinarian

(Member name removed), Thank you for your review of Mercy! We love to hear great feedback! Looking forward to seeing you at the clinic soon! Thanks, Mercy Animal Hospital

Our services include routine wellness check-ups and vaccines, surgery, internal medicine, dentistry, radiology, boarding, grooming, and daycare programs. At Mercy, we hope to build a relationship with you and your special furry loved ones.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available