A&W Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2016

We are a small family run business that gives you personal and friendly service. We'll give you daily updates on progress. We offer warranties on all our work....

Curb Appeal Property Repairs

Curb Appeal Property Repairs

Curb Appeal Property Repairs sets the standard for quality work and customer service. I have over 10 years of experience and I can handle all your needs.We offer a variety of services from new construction projects and remodels to general handyman work. We work inside and out of your home to increase your Curb Appeal. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional handyman and remodeling experience. When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who is trained and skilled to deliver long-lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

02/23/2017

It went great! Allen came out and gave me an estimate and listened to what I wanted to have done. He was also able to make suggestions on ways the porch could be done that I had not thought of. He was very professional and you can tell he knows what he is doing. I WILL be calling on A&W Construction for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 550sq ft screened in porch that needed to be done.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

02/05/2017

He is always courteous and punctual, and his communication is excellent! He does quality work at a reasonable price and we have been very happy with his work! We highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a number of projects done by Allen on our 170 yr old home. It has ranged from electrical wiring to painting to small construction and repair work.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,interior painters

We offer.Everything from remodeling, decks, room additions

Full roofing