York's Air Duct Cleaning

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1317 County Road 784

Flat Rock, AL 35966

Carpet cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning and sanitization

We are an owner-operated company, specializing in the cleaning and sanitizing of carpets, air ducts, and dryer vents! Owner, Adam, has owned and operated this company since 2017. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! **At this time we do NOT offer Area or Oriental Rug Cleaning** ...

carpet cleaning (13)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (3)floor cleaning (1)HVAC Companies (4)

02/28/2021

York’s is hands down the best!!! Great prices and great service. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

11/14/2020

Great. They were very professional and did an excellent job. The best carpet cleaners I’ve ever used. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in three rooms and stairs

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/13/2020

Great service and nice down to earth guys. Showed up on time and did a great job. Would highly recommend them. I live in Huntsville and they drove a good distance. Reasonbly priced.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

08/27/2020

They did a great job !!! Will use them again. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/31/2020

They did an OUTSTANDING JOB! They communicated that they would be a little late, they were professional, hardworking and pleasant. The carpet was BADLY stained and they got it looking great! I am actually shocked that it is so clean. Great job!

Description of Work
Carpets in the house

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/30/2020

They did a great job! Worked me into their schedule (as I was traveling), arrived on time, finished in a timely manner, price was very competitive. I’d hire again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/27/2020

Awesome, They were here before scheduled time. Did a fantastic job, very friendly and knowledgeable. Plus they weren't on their phones constantly which was a huge plus in my book. They made our Offices Carpets look new again. I would recommend to anyone needing this type of service

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 Offices

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/27/2020

Adams a Small business that can do more then what someone request he has great connection of outside of sources very nice to work with

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning everything that Adam does

Category carpet cleaners,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

06/19/2020

It was great. I have been using him in my house 3 times already. He was an amazing guy. It was fairly cheap.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning for me. He fixed my air conditioning unit as well.

Category carpet cleaners,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

06/19/2020

I highly recommend them to all. They were very good in communication. They were capable doing the job. The job went very well. I was satisfied with the pricing.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Cleaning and sanitizing of carpets, air ducts, and dryer vents.

We do NOT offer Area or Oriental Rug Cleaning