Enterprise Dental Associates

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

General Dentistry...

07/18/2014

They were really very nice. I go there because of their friendliness and they do an excellent job. It is really nice there in their office. I had not have any problem with billing and administration.

Description of Work
I go to Enterprise Dental Associates for my dental cleaning.

Category dentists

06/10/2014

We like Dr. Howell. He is a really nice man. I've never had any problems with any of the work he has done for us. I love his practice. His staff are really nice. They call you to remind you and they don't have any problems if you forget just really friendly and they are just down the road from us. e did a root cannel and did a good job and we just had a cleaning and it went very well. If you forge...

Description of Work
We had our teeth clean.

Category endodontics,dentists,pediatric dentist

Thank you for your kind words [member name removed]. We strive to give our patients the care possible!!! We enjoy seeing you and getting to know you!!!! Our patients are the best!!!

07/13/2012

He is very professional and kind. He answers any questions and he is very efficient. The office and staff are always very helpful in phone and in person.

Description of Work
Dr. Howell is my dentist and I last saw him for a cleaning and check up.

Category dentists

07/03/2012

I have been going to him for over 20 years and he is great. I go every 6 months for cleanings and he takes care of all of our other dental needs. I recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Dr. Howell of Enterprise Dental Associates is my dentist. I was last there for a teeth cleaning.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

05/01/2012

This is my second root canal done by Dr. Howell. The first one was done about 15 years ago and I have not had any problem since.

Description of Work
Root canal with post.

Category endodontics

Dentistry general, crowns, bridges and dentures, root canal & tooth extraction. Teeth whitening.

Laser whitening procedures.