FOR PAWS ONLY PET RESORT INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a full service grooming salon and boarding facility located on Highway 84 West outside of the Ross Clark Circle. We groom by appointment only and accept boarding reservations. In order to maintain a clean and healthy environment, we require proof of vaccination prior to your schedule groom or boarding reservation. We require Bordetella, Distemper/Parvo and Rabies. We also highly recommend your pet be vaccinated against Canine Influenza Virus but it is not a required vaccine. While your pet is here for boarding we provide Science Diet at no additional cost. We also provide bedding and chew toys if needed, however you are more than welcome to bring in your pets bed and favorite toys to make them feel more at home. We take each dog outside individually and enjoy throwing a ball around with those dogs who like to play fetch. We take pride in our clean facility and use only pet-friendly products to clean, disinfect and sanitize anything that comes into contact with any dog. We have a Facebook page but we do not check it regularly. We encourage you to find us on Facebook, but we do not accept appointments or reservations via Facebook at this time. Please feel free to give us a call to schedule a grooming appointment or boarding reservation. We look forward to serving you and your furbaby!...

10/29/2013

They were very accommodating and took care to use the prescription shampoo I provided which was recommended by my Vet. Additionally they were very careful around my dog's mouth since he was born with a tongue and teeth deformity.

Description of Work
Shampoo and grooming

Category pet grooming

09/12/2013

Description of Work
We have Jorja (golden retriever) boarded there when we are out of town and also have her groomed (neatin') there. We have been using them for years and we have always had a wonderful experience.

08/13/2013

It was great...my dogs looked great. The groomers were very polite and professional. I will certainly be going back with my babies....No comlaints with this business.

Description of Work
Bathed, brushed teeth, clipped nails, expressed anal glands, and groomed two dogs...one standard poodle...one bichon frise.

Category pet grooming

04/08/2013

She stays pretty full. She takes your dog and 4 hours later he is ready and she will keep him all day if needed. She will let you know if there is something wrong with your dog. She takes care of any grooming problem. She has a kennel to put your dog in if needed. I use her once a month because she is so good.

Description of Work
For Paws Only Pet Resort did my dogs grooming and got him fixed up. I also bought some stuff from her.

Category kennels,pet grooming

We definitely thank you for your review. We take pride in making sure each pet is safe and happy in our facility. We pay very close attention to each pet that comes into our facility, whether it be for grooming or for boarding, to ensure that they are in good health during their visit.

08/10/2012

They have always treated our 2 dogs with great care. The price is higher than the previous boarder we used. Facility is very clean from what we are able to see.

Description of Work
Have used For Paws Only several times this past year for boarding

Category kennels,pet grooming

We appreciate your kind words and of course your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for your two furbabies.

Grooming, Boarding