BFE Construction

General Remodeling
Alabama

2794 E Malvern Hwy

Dothan, AL 36305

Providing quality service since 2009! We have Licensed and Certified Plumbers and Electricians that can handle any job no matter how large or small. We also specialize in flooring. We can also cut down trees that may cause damage to power lines. Anything you need, give us a call! ...

4.3

4.3

flooring (2)electrician (6)plumbers (5)handyman (3)tree service (2)lighting (2)carpet installation (2)home remodeling (1)

09/02/2020

I had Vinyl Plank done throughout my home. Service was affordable and service was done correctly and fast. Nice crew.

Description of Work
VINYL PLANK

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/25/2020

Sadly, they never showed up, nor did anyone call to let me know they couldn't keep the appointment...

Description of Work
floor install

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

06/18/2020

Work was very professionally, workers cleaned all limbs and all raked entire area. Limbs and leaves were carried away. Left no signs of any work had been done, Will use again and will highly recommend this company to friends and anyone that ask for a recommendation!

Description of Work
Had partially cut down a large dead section of a very, very large pecan tree and any other limbs that needed to be trimmed overhanging house and garage at no extra charge.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

06/16/2020

It is beautiful, and better than I could have ever expected as the final result!

Description of Work
Plumbing Remodel Showers

Category carpet installation,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

You have been such a pleasure to work for! Thank you so much for your review!

02/17/2020

The people NEVER even got back to me to give me an estimate. Not reliable, will not hire.

Description of Work
Install new kitchen faucet and side sprayer.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

I am sorry Mrs. [Member Name Removed] I have bee out due to a family emergency and was told this had been taken care of! I am back now and I am sorry once again. If you would like to speak with me personally please call me. 334-792-3478 and ask for Shelby I will make myself available.

12/26/2019

Great! Highly recommend and will use them again!

Description of Work
Remove ceiling fan and put up chandelier in living room with 19 foot ceiling

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future!

10/18/2019

the company was so busy it took them two days before they got to see me . They miss the first two scheduled appointments . When they did arrived they were quick and fast .

Description of Work
Hot water leak under the sink .

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/26/2019

2 knowledgable professionals showed up the day after I called. They quickly identified the problem and fixed it. Very reasonably priced. I will be using them again for future needs.

Description of Work
Leaking underground pipe

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/13/2019

Company never showed up when scheduled and did not bother to call. After calling them, receptionist said I would get a call, that never happened.

Description of Work
Needed a panel upgrade

Category electrician

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

I am very sorry that things happened they way they did. We do not operate like that on a normal basis. We did have things come up beyond our control and in the mist of handling some of the problems a few things fell through on Friday! I am extremely sorry! We will be glad to make it up to you! You can reach me personally at 334-379-0570

11/30/2018

This company never bothered to respond to my emails. I need handyman services but they never replied

Description of Work
Several Items

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

I am extremely sorry how things happened! We had a old office manager here that for got to check this page, if you need any work in the future please give us another chance!

Electrical/Plumbing (Commercial, Residential, New, Repair) Flooring (Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, or Plank) (New or Replace)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check