Potter, Dr. Dale

With Angi since May 2012

02/24/2015

Dr. Potter and Dr. Lee were excellent. They were friendly and helpful. They seemed knowledgeable and took plenty of time to explain what they were doing and what they could see when looking at my eyes. I was very impressed with both of them. The eye exam was thorough and easy. Dr. Potter is expensive but the exam seemed to be excellent and worth the price. The doctors will spend the time with you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an eye exam as well as new glasses and contact lenses.

06/03/2014

Dr. Potter and a member of his staff examined my eyes. He explained the most likely reason that I hadn't already seen improvement and prescribed me different eye drops. He also gave me samples of them.The whole process was quick and painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had previously been diagnosed with pink eye by another physician and after a week I was no better so I decided to go to my eye doctor.

03/25/2013

I arrived a few minutes early. I did not realize I still had vision insurance until after I was there. They hustled to get my visit authorized and thoroughly explained my benefits to me. I knew up front what they did and did not cover and my options. The tech that did the preliminary exam of depth perception, etc was very friendly and efficient. Within a few minutes of sitting in the main Exam cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It had been two years since my last eye exam and things were getting a bit fuzzy. I also wanted to get a pair of prescription sun glasses.

05/17/2012

It went better than I expected. Dr Potter was easy to talk to and explained all my questions. He even gave me sample medications that saved me money. He also provided discount coupons for the RXs I did need to buy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having problems with dryness and irritation with my eyes. I am new to the area so my medical doctor recommended Dr Potter. I had a complete exam and I had an eye infection. It was great that he can also write RXs. He has a very professional and easy to understand. I then had a couple follow ups and will be returning this month to order new glasses and contacts.

05/07/2012

He is very easy to work with and does a really good job. We are very satisfied with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Potter of Potter Eye Care is our optometrist. The last time I went there was for general check up and I also got new glasses.

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye care optometry, lasik, corneal refractive therapy & optical sales & repair.