Team Gunther Kia

With Angi since October 2010

4.2

1302 US Hwy 98

Daphne, AL 36526

Welcome to Team Gunther Kia Welcome to Our Kia Dealership in Daphne, AL | Serving Mobile, Pensacola and Milton, FL Team Gunther Kia is here to help you find the new Kia that matches your style, stay on the road with expert car service and repair, and plan for the future with auto financing specialists who truly care. How will a new 2013 Kia such as the Soul, Forte, Optima, Sorento and Rio elevate your daily commute? Well, for one: the peace of mind that comes with an impressive list of cutting-edge safety features. Additionally, there are a host of creature comforts. These come in the form of supportive seating, temperature control, a killer sound system and other A-list entertainment options. You catch our drift. Everything about the new Soul, Forte, Optima, Sorento and Rio - from their time-tested endurance to their fun-inspired performance - is designed to give you something to look forward to....

06/22/2020

Terry L.

Trevor took care of me and they did a great job. They loaned a nice rental car for me and they sterilized the car due to the Covid time we were in. I would definitely go to them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a new manifold valve intake.

08/23/2016

james F.

Category car sales

02/16/2015

Robert H.

I searched for them because they are an automotive dealership that has compressed nitrogen gas and I was looking to have the tires on one of my vehicles inflated with nitrogen instead of air. Nitrogen is a very stable gas and is less influenced by temperatures so it keeps my tires cooler. It doesn't lose out through the tire like air does and it holds the pressure really well. I read about it in an automotive magazine. They called me and they were really nice. They were all friendly and accommodating. They would have done it while I waited but I brought them there at closing time so I just left them. They called me when they were ready the next morning. I had shopped around the area and what other places would charge and I heard that they charge as much as $40-75 for a set of 4 tires, and they charged to blow air. I've got other cars and this is kind of an experiment for me. I am going to check it out. I have my other cars that I will take back and have it filled. Average places may not have it like Goodyear and Firestone dealers and some of the other brake and suspension places. It is usually some sort of car dealership like Chevy or Kia. It dissipates the heat. Even in cold weather, the tires are warm because of the friction and this holds pressure properly. Nitrogen doesn't expand like air does so it maintains a constant air pressure. Under heat like in hot summer when you're driving down an asphalt road and it's 140 degrees, there is high pressure even if I were 10 pounds just because of the expansion of the air. Nitrogen doesn't do that.

Description of Work
I went to Team Gunther Kia and they charged me $49 to take all the air out for all 4 tires. I didn't have any service done. I went in there and I found out that they did it and so I went back and dropped the tires off and picked them up the next day.

Category car tires

06/18/2014

Elda T.

We took the car in on Friday noon. No one came out to the car. We had to go in and there was one person there and we had a long wait to see him. At every dealership I have ever been to, the service advisor has been at my door before I can even get out of my car, but not here. We heard nothing from these people until we called on Monday and were told "they are looking at it and will call us back". Heard nothing until my son when in Tuesday a.m. and waited until someone came and again said they were looking at it. They called Tuesday afternoon with diagnosis and price and said they would have the car ready Wednesday afternoon or early Thursday a.m. It is is 5 pm Wednesday and I can only hope the car will be ready by tomorrow am. We will NEVER use this dealership again. If necessary, we will drive to Mobile. I have used various dealerships in Pensacola, Mobile and Daphne. Never been without my car for more that 24 hours. Awful, awful service.

Description of Work
replace starter, valve cover gasket and air filter. (Car would not start)

09/30/2013

stephanie P.

Fast, Reliable and friendly service

Description of Work
Oil Change