DALE ANIMAL HOSPITAL

With Angi since April 2009

4.4

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS - 2570 HIGHWAY 134 E, DALEVILLE, AL 36322....

02/26/2016

01/08/2014

Reasonable prices and caring service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 17 year old cat was sick took him to Dr. Diggs . Dr . Diggs and his staff were very helpful and caring. Cat did pass away 10 days later. I took him to Dr. Diggs and had him cremated which was a very reasonable price

03/14/2012

I go to them every time my dog coughs and they are the only place I go to. I take him there once a year. They are a little expensive but they are the only vet in town. I will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dale Animal Hospital for veterinarian treatment for my dog.

07/21/2011

Dr. Diggs has always made time to talk to me about my animals even if its at supper time and he has to leave the table to get my call. Its always an emergency to me and even if its not to him he treats it like one. Very pleased with him and his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've taken my dog in for everything, always have had good friendly service. It is a little expensive but, it beats driving to ozark.

04/18/2009

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to get her ears cropped which the vet said he had done plenty of times so I thought all was well. It is now 2 months later and I only got half of the vet service which I paid for, my dog still has one ear that doesn't stand up. I had took my dog back there about 3 times to say that something has to be done about this. I was finally told on my last visit by the vet that he did his best job and that's all he can do and then referred me to another vet clinic. Its a shame that people are not who they say they are. I think tomorrow I am going to be a nuclear physics.