Lawson Contracting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2010

Sole proprietor with over 30 years experience in all areas of remodeling, repairs & additions. I use sub-contractors as needed for each job. All electrical, plumbing, & heating/air conditioning sub-contractors used are fully licensed in the State of Alabama. Personal checks are accepted....

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Top Tier Property Group

Top Tier Property Group’s mission is to provide the highest-quality workmanship possible. We succeed at this because of the integrity of our subcontractors and staff, our commitment to a solid work ethic, and our passion for staying current with the newest innovations of our industry, with consideration for the environment. Top Tier Property Group is a general contracting business incorporated in Alabama in 2021 by Jay Mobley. Our staff and crew bring years of experience to bear in residential and light commercial building and high-end renovations and additions. Currently, the company is involved in custom whole-house renovation and remodels, in addition to new-home construction and commercial projects. Typical projects are structured with one of the principals as the primary project manager. A working supervisor or foreman is on the job from start to finish and is responsible for the implementation of the design. We’ve worked with our subcontractors for years because our relationships are built on trust and performance. Our employees have been chosen based on their ability and level of craftsmanship, as well as their personal qualities and values. We believe that having our own employees provides us with more immediate control over the direction and nature of the construction process. Our pride and personal involvement in the work we perform result in superior quality and service. This attitude is also directly reflected in our employees’ level of responsibility, professionalism and competency.

H2O Waterproofing

H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems are state-of-the-art and built to last. Most of these systems are adjustable for case in which your particular soil shifts often. We believe in accommodation for unexpected events and are willing to work with you for your house foundation repair needs.

Offers by H2O Waterproofing on Angi

09/04/2018

I am SO pleased. It's now my dream kitchen!

Description of Work
Mr. Lawson re-did our kitchen - replaced cabinet doors and drawers, changed bottom doors to large drawers, added new curio cabinet and valence, and stained it all beautifully. He also ripped up our old floor and replaced subflooring.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

07/17/2018

Mr Lawson, gave me a reasonable quote. He was on time to start the job. There were some additional issues discovered during the repair. He discussed them with me before proceeding and completed them within a reasonable time frame. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
outside wood and soffit replacement

Category handyman service,remodeling,house painters

11/06/2017

The logs look great and give off lots of heat, and the pantry is WONDERFUL!

Description of Work
Mike removed our old gas logs and installed new ones. He also combined a small hall closet with the pantry next to it to create a much more useful pantry space.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

08/26/2017

Mr. Lawson worked quickly and managed to get everything on our list done in two days. We are VERY pleased. In fact, we've already hired him to do some more work for us! I almost didn't contact him, because Clanton sounded so far away from where we live. But he said his last job was even further away from Clanton than we are. I'm so glad I did contact him! He answered promptly every time I messaged...

Description of Work
We needed a new kitchen sink faucet and an under counter water filter installed. The bathroom sink popup was not working properly. We also wanted a sink installed in the laundry room in our basement. We also needed a stairwell light fixture moved and an additional light fixture installed to work with the existing motion sensor circuit. And we had a long list of "honey-do" items.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

07/27/2017

Overall, well. Had a few spots to touch up when finished but he responded promptly to fix them. Very happy with work. Will definitely use and recommend.

Description of Work
three rooms painted

Category remodeling,interior painters

I handle all areas of remodeling, repairs, additions & handyman services. No job is too small. I work with homeowners, insurance companies, insurance adjusters, property managers & businesses.