Lawson Contracting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2010

Sole proprietor with over 30 years experience in all areas of remodeling, repairs & additions. I use sub-contractors as needed for each job. All electrical, plumbing, & heating/air conditioning sub-contractors used are fully licensed in the State of Alabama. Personal checks are accepted....

ERJs Lawn Care and General Maintenance can take care of all your lawn care and handyman needs. We take our time to ensure you get good quality work at a great price.

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the ability for mold and mildew to grow, and insulates the crawlspace, therefore, making the home more energy efficient.

B & B Vinyl Siding & Windows is a locally owned-operated company serving Montgomery and the surrounding area since 1990. Specializing in Window Replacements, Siding, Patio Covers and Screen Rooms. All of our work is done by well-trained employees of B&B Vinyl Siding & Windows. We are a fully licensed and insured company, including liability and worker's comp insurance.

09/04/2018

I am SO pleased. It's now my dream kitchen!

Description of Work
Mr. Lawson re-did our kitchen - replaced cabinet doors and drawers, changed bottom doors to large drawers, added new curio cabinet and valence, and stained it all beautifully. He also ripped up our old floor and replaced subflooring.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

07/17/2018

Mr Lawson, gave me a reasonable quote. He was on time to start the job. There were some additional issues discovered during the repair. He discussed them with me before proceeding and completed them within a reasonable time frame. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
outside wood and soffit replacement

Category handyman service,remodeling,house painters

11/06/2017

The logs look great and give off lots of heat, and the pantry is WONDERFUL!

Description of Work
Mike removed our old gas logs and installed new ones. He also combined a small hall closet with the pantry next to it to create a much more useful pantry space.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

08/26/2017

Mr. Lawson worked quickly and managed to get everything on our list done in two days. We are VERY pleased. In fact, we've already hired him to do some more work for us! I almost didn't contact him, because Clanton sounded so far away from where we live. But he said his last job was even further away from Clanton than we are. I'm so glad I did contact him! He answered promptly every time I messaged...

Description of Work
We needed a new kitchen sink faucet and an under counter water filter installed. The bathroom sink popup was not working properly. We also wanted a sink installed in the laundry room in our basement. We also needed a stairwell light fixture moved and an additional light fixture installed to work with the existing motion sensor circuit. And we had a long list of "honey-do" items.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

07/27/2017

Overall, well. Had a few spots to touch up when finished but he responded promptly to fix them. Very happy with work. Will definitely use and recommend.

Description of Work
three rooms painted

Category remodeling,interior painters

I handle all areas of remodeling, repairs, additions & handyman services. No job is too small. I work with homeowners, insurance companies, insurance adjusters, property managers & businesses.