Inverness Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/12/2015

04/08/2015

Went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning

06/03/2014

My doctor was very nice to explain about my symptom and it was  very easy to understand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tooth pain

04/21/2014

Inverness Family & Cosmetic Dentistry are wonderful. They're very thorough and very pleasant. They don't push you to buy anything. The office environment is very nice and soothing. Her staff are very very helpful. Whenever I need anything, they always help me. They're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my dentists.

05/01/2013

My overall experience great. She is so professional and knows how to make you feel comfortable. The staff and office are so nice. The office is very clean and comfortable and they have a little TV that you can watch as you wait. I would give her A's across the board she is great. And I will continue to use her in the future. If you have an emergency they will make arrangements to see you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Lakhanpal at Inverness Family & Cosmetic Dentistry twice a year,  I was there in February for general cleaning.

General and Cosmetic Dentistry