Bolt Electric

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2012

Bolt Electric - All residential/ commercial electrical needs. Twenty nine years experience, master electrician. 24 hour service. Satisfaction guarenteed...

Garage Doors 4 U

Garage Doors 4 U provides complete garage door services to the greater Birmingham district and surrounding areas. We have over 11 years of experience working on garage doors and will be sure to have the solution to your garage door problems. Whether you need a new door and installation or a repair to keep it in good working order, we are sure to leave you satisfied. We are honest and trustworthy and provide award winning service.

Levels Construction LLC

My company is Levels Construction LLC, we repair or replace decks, subfloors and foundation.

Collins decks and general contractor

Our company has been around for 6 years and we take our client serious. Our main goal is customer satisfaction! Specializing in decks, patios, and residential remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate!!!!

02/27/2017

Ronnie fixed the issue and spent the time to explain what the issue was and how to resolve. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Fix a faulty wire running to my light fixture

Category electrician

04/30/2012

I would most definitely recommend Bolt Electric. It's kind of hard to judge electricians on rates because it is a get what you pay for kind of deal. I am sure there are cheaper electricians out there but I like that I don't have to go back in and do anything when they are done. I know I don't have to go in and do any drywall work when they are done. There are other electricians that you would have...

Description of Work
They did an electrical service on a house. They did a complete re-wire or a home from storm damage.

Category electrician