Get Your Mind Out The Gutter

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

457 Flint Hill Rd 69

Bessemer, AL 35022

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trim...

4.3

4.3

gutter repair (2)handyman (1)gutter cleaning (1)

08/04/2021

We made an appointment for him to come and review what needed to be done, and give me a quote. He didn't show, and didn't call. Not cool. I'm only glad I found out about him before any actual work got started.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning/repair; repair rotted fascia

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

I am so sorry your experience was not up to par. I would like to look into this further if you could message me in a personal message so we can discuss this. Because I have no record of you on our customer leads. We have never had a [Member Name Removed]

07/21/2021

I had some gutters that needed repair and was lucky to find William and Katie at Get Your Mind Out the Gutter. After a couple of other businesses simply refused to repair the gutters at a reasonable price, William and Katie showed up and saved the day. In addition to the high quality work, they went above and beyond in so many ways. In a couple of trouble spots, they took their time and made the r...

Description of Work
Gutter repair and leaf guard

Category gutter repair