Lee's Handyman Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2011

Specializing in small jobs for painting, light carpentry, handyman and muralist. I also do pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and handyman work. I am a ex-Marine with over 29 years of experience and I will treat your home just as if it were my own! 10% for all who serve, whether it be in the military, policemen, or teachers. ...

Curb Appeal

Curb Appeal

With 15+ years of professional pressure washing experience, I am here to clean your home, your driveway, mobile home, heavy equipment anything that needs cleaning and give you the BEST curb appeal possible.

09/08/2018

It didn't. Never got a call from this person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He never called me

CATEGORY house painters

09/22/2017

Mr. Lee Whipple is a retired industrial maintenance man and professional painter who has the knowledge and experience to do just about anything around the home. He did an excellent job of painting at a reasonable cost. He is a very kind, conscientious, talented and prompt person who I have enjoyed meeting. After the initial call, he came out the very next day to give me an estimate. He is an extre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Mr. Whipple to paint my kitchen as well as trim work in the foyer and laundry room.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/27/2015

It took a while for Jeff to get to us.  He is a busy guy.  But once he turned his attention to our job, his crew was there at 7:00 every day and worked until it was finished. Jeff is a great problem solver, suggesting better ways to do some of the repairs. He is also a good contractor.  We had such a variety of jobs that we met a few of his crews.  They were all professional and all had a lot of r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed and repaired and painted deck and boardwalk.  LOTS of decking!  Repaired door sills and thresholds on four doors.  Replaced storm door and painted front door.  Repaired side board on garage door.  Pulled down and chopped up and dead tree.  Pressure washed house.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

03/22/2015

Excellent Mr. Whipple does excellent work, he shows up on time and is trustworthy. He is a excellent painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Bathroom Floor. laid new flooring, Painted Bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

10/09/2014

Provided estimate and schedule for work. Arrived on time and completed all tasks on schedule and within cost budget. Did excellent quality work. Was very pleased with results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared and painted two decks and power washed house.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,house painters

Small jobs only: handyman of all sorts such as interior painting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and light carpentry.

Electrical, plumbing, tile. I am not licensed to do electrical or plumbing, as I am retired.