Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.5

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

R & J Heating And Air

R & J Heating And Air

Robin and Jean Anderson owner of R & J Heating and Air began this company in 2010,.We strive to provide professional service to all our customers .We are state licensed in heating and cooling and also refrigeration.

Offers by R & J Heating And Air on Angi

02/01/2017

First call was cone on the same day we called. I was charged $120 on 1st repair call. Was told nothing wrong, just a circulation problem. Ran less than half a day. When i called for "reservice" I was scheduled for service call 10 days later. This was moved up some but we were notified that serviceman would be there at 10:15. After 1:00 pm he called and said he was on the way. This call he replaced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator would cool.

01/31/2017

It is still not working. They apparently can’t fix it. I have refrigerator freezer without an ice maker. I did not pay for it because when they repaired it before they did not effectively repair it. Usually it took them a week and a half to come out. I have a fairly new three door refrigerator freezer with no ice maker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for the same repair three times and I have the same issues with my ice maker.

12/27/2016

Went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker quit.

10/26/2016

They did well. We haven't had a problem with the appliances since they repaired them. They are polite and friendly. I would use them again. I have already called them to repair my refrigerator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our television set and dish washer.

10/26/2016

They did a good job.  It’s a little bit peculiar because they and to come back out twice. The first time they didn’t fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a tube in the washing machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa