Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Aliceville, AL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Aliceville
- Dog Gone FancyThey're very pet friendly, when you go in the door you see everything and they're really quick. They are really the best.
- Dog Gone FancyI have two Shelties (yes, a lot of hair to deal with, here). The ladies at DGF were sweet to my babies. They received us on time, took my babies back promptly for their grooming session (after first getting information to find out what special needs were to be met). My oldest has some hot spots, so, he needed a medicated bath. They were beautiful and smelled so nice! My Shelties usually will let me know if they don't like someone... but they seemed to like all the ladies at DGF. They will be going back for more grooming sessions and I will definitely tell my friends about their caring service for pets read less
- INDIAN HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC & PET HOTELMy dog has been groomed here for several years. The cut is always good and Christine always calls me as soon as she's done. We tried four other groomers, with unsatisfactory results, in town before someone recommended Indian Hills. Like any good groomer, she stays booked so make sure to plan for that read less
- Dog Gone FancyExcellent job! My dog is a senior dog with a sensitive temperament but these ladies are a gem. They took excellent care of him and I could tell he was given lots of love and attention while there.
- INDIAN HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC & PET HOTELExcellent. Christine is the only one in town we could find that is at a vets office that will cut a cat's hair (not just shave it). Our cat is 19 years old and very frail. Christine is very gentle, quick but through and very pleasant. She does not mind answering any questions and will show you the back rooms if you ask read less
- Canant Veterinary ClinicGreat service as always - got us in 15 minutes after I called. We've been using Animal Medical Center (they changed their name) for 3 years since we moved to Tuscaloosa. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats so we are there fairly often and we would not go any place else. We've also used Club Mutts (doggy daycare) plus boarded our dogs there for vacations. They know us and they know our animals and our dogs LOVE going there (especially for day care). Our purebreed schnauzer has had some health issues and they've always bent over backwards to take care of her to include the vet calling us after hours and weekends just to check on her. Care can be expensive but this is inherent in owning a pet with health issues. The vets are awesome as well as the staff and again, our dogs love going there. The cats never but that is just being a cat!! read less
- Dog Gone FancyI was very pleased with the service. The facility was clean and orderly, the personnel were very pleasant. I've taken my dog to other places before that were not friendly, or smelled like cigarette smoke or just had an overall unprofessional atmosphere. This was a breath of fresh air. And they did exactly as I asked. It is the best haircut she has had in a long time! They had her ready on time, I only wish they were open a little later.: read less
- Canant Veterinary ClinicOur silky terrier was groomed by John. He did an excellent job. He was also very courteous, and took great care of our dog while there. All of the staff was very professional and polite.
- Dog Gone FancyOur cat was matted and needed a haircut. I called to make an appointment. She set us up for their next cat day which was within two weeks. I had to bring him in before 9:30am. The receptionist and groomer were both very friendly. They had a lot of references to help me decide on his haircut. They called me when he was done about three and a half hours later, which is pretty quick. The gave me a "report card" on how he did which was very cute read less
- Canant Veterinary ClinicI mentioned the part about taking your papers to prove your pets has his/her shots and kennel cough booster.
Pet Groomers in Aliceville
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Great service as always - got us in 15 minutes after I called. We've been using Animal Medical Center (they changed their name) for 3 years since we moved to Tuscaloosa. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats so we are there fairly often and we would not go any place else. We've also used Club Mutts (doggy daycare) plus boarded our dogs there for vacations. They know us and they know our animals and our dogs LOVE going there (especially for day care). Our purebreed schnauzer has had some health issues and they've always bent over backwards to take care of her to include the vet calling us after hours and weekends just to check on her. Care can be expensive but this is inherent in owning a pet with health issues. The vets are awesome as well as the staff and again, our dogs love going there. The cats never but that is just being a cat!!! <br / read lessKimberly A.
- Recent Review:Took my dog in for grooming - They were very rough with him, never asked his name, put him in a cage. I asked that he be "trimmed" . They never called us to come pick him up and we decided we would just go get him at 11:00 a.m. because they closed at 12. He was butchered! He was almost shaved (this is a long-haired dog). He looked like a 2-year old had cut on his hair. Pieces of long, short hair, no idea what they were trying to do. He was severely traumatized, did not even respond when we walked in. Took almost half a day before he began to act like himself again. They did not trim claws, etc. Have since talked to 2 other people that have had similar experiences, one of whom had to call police to get her dog back, because they closed up and kept her dog read lessdonna h.
- Business Description:Small animal medicine and surgery, and boarding.Recent Review:A new male cat, complete checkup, neutering, shots and followup. All performed as promised with good results. I liked the small, friendly atmosphere as opposed to a large operation. I received many recommendations for this clinic when I was asking around. The above costs are a guess, but in the neighborhood. <br / read lessKaren C J.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25 read less
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- New Hope
dog groomers in Aliceville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- MAY VETERINARY CLINIC NORTH2325 MCFARLAND BLVD
- MAY VETERINARY CLINIC NORTH
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products