Stricklin, Dr. Stephen R.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

General/Family and Cosmetic Dentistry...

04/28/2015

The staff is friendly and the waiting room is clean and neat. I wait for no more than 3 or 4 minutes. He can take care of any kind of dental problem you have. He also teaches at the University of Alabama Dental School. He is very knowledgeable and he will answer any questions. He is personable ad he will sit and explain things to you. He is the best dentist I have ever had.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Stricklin. I go to him for anything concerning to my teeth.

06/30/2011

He is very understanding and sensitive to people that have very sensitive teeth. He actually allows me to have some things uncharged and do some things outside and believe the fact that cleaning my teeth does hurt and so not everyone allows that. I would continue to go to him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Stricklin is my dentist. I have been using him for four years. The last time I visited his office was this month.

05/19/2011

He is wonderful, and he has an excellent staff.

Description of Work
He's been my dentist for 9 years.

05/06/2011

His aid pulled the wrong x-ray and it said I had an abses in my tooht but it was something that I had already taken care of. They had pulled an x-ray of my mouth that had been taken in the past. It cost me $120 because I had to go to an oral surgeon for a visit.

Description of Work
He is was my general dentist.

Category dentists

General dentistry. Tooth colored and silver fullings, crowns and bridges, root canals (endodontics), extractions, complete dentures, tooth straighting (orthodontics).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available