Red Dog Sitting Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2009

213 Kensington Ln

Alabaster, AL 35007

Locally and family owned. Additional Address - 722 4th Place SW, Alabaster, AL 35007....

06/06/2018

Kristin B.

Second time I've used Red Dog when I had to be away for an extended period. Excellent care of my 5 cats - much less expensive than boarding at the vets. My cats are happier too - they get to stay home!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! :-) Karl

09/10/2017

Carol D.

Extremely well. They called to find out about each pet before sending someone over for the initial meet and greet. She was definitely a pet lover. She was very sweet and sent pictures each time she came. They charge by the amount of time spent not by the numbers of pets.

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my dogs and cat.

Category pet sitters

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your wonderful review. We appreciate it! We have enjoyed caring for your furries and look forward to many returns :-) Karl, co-owner

01/29/2017

donald O.

I can not say enough good things about our experience. We received text messages every day we were gone with pictures, videos, and a summary of what they did each visit. They not only fed and played with our kitten, but they watched out for any packages or mail delivered. They offered to do anything we needed done around the house while we were gone at no extra cost (take out the trash cans, pick up mail, turn lights on and off, etc. ). They went well beyond our requests. They even swept up after themselves before we returned.

Description of Work
We needed someone to take care of our very energetic young cat for almost 2 weeks at Christmas time.

Category pet sitters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] ! We had so much fun with Moka!

11/03/2015

Diane H.

I have used Red Dog Pet Sitting several times now for periods as short as one day and as long as eight days. From my first call they have been quick to respond to any correspondence and very accommodating, even when I have called at the last minute. They have exceeded my expectations every time with their attention to detail taking care of my cats and my home while I?m away. Before I started using Red Dog, any business trip or vacation was complicated by the logistics of getting two cats to the vet where I boarded them. Knowing that Red Dog will be checking on the cats at has eliminated the stress of trying to catch the cats to take for boarding (usually when I?m trying to catch a plane), the worry of knowing that they are being boarded in a cage for however long I am gone, and the concern that if my return is not timed right, they will have to board for an extra day. By using Red Dog I have also gained the comfort of knowing that someone is checking on my house every day. They are great about checking mail, bringing in papers, changing lighting and even watering plants. They send me pictures and an update on the cats and make a note of anything they think I might need to know. I only wish I had found them sooner!

Description of Work
Fed and cared for two cats. Brought in mail and watered plants.

02/15/2015

Marty M.

They give your pets the best care imaginable and you the best value in service. It was wonderful to return to an orderly home and a kitten who was calm, maybe a little tired from playing, and not at all love-starved!

Description of Work
For the four days of Christmas 2014, RedDog Sitting cared for my male kitten, who was too young and new to my home to be left completely alone for four days. Karl Buchholtz & Gillian Mitchell came to our home to set the visits up on VERY short notice, at their busiest time of the year. After each visit, Gillian sent pictures via text of my kitten playing. Pictures were accompanied by text updates stating what she did during the visit (play, litter box, bring in mail, feed, lights on & off, and more)

01/29/2015

David M.

They are very quick to respond to emails for sitting requests. Keep me updated with daily emails when pet sitting. Great service, prive and people.

Description of Work
They pet sit my cats when I am out of the country

05/26/2014

Misti R.

Been using these guys for nearly five years now. They've always been kind, gracious and accommodating. Nice to know someone is checking on our home plus checking on our dogs while we are away. Any issues are addressed promptly and professionally. Have referred business to them several times. The text (or email) updates from each visit are fabulous!

Description of Work
Gracious, helpful, professional

03/26/2014

Dr Howard W H.

We were very satisfied with the service and outcomes. Will use again.

Description of Work
No pets involved. House sitting for nearly 3 months (while we were in foreign country). Collecting mail and newspapers and inspecting house weekly and reporting status.

03/19/2014

Cory M.

We recently moved to Birmingham but quickly needed find a pet sitter. The owners of Red Dog Services have been nothing but responsive, professional and great to work with. Julie is our pet sitter and she's the best! She sends pictures of our pets (dog and cat) each time she visits and makes sure there isn't something she missed that we wanted her to do. She has even gone above and beyond by helping us when we had a leak in our ceiling and letting us know about a new growth on our dog's head. If you need a pet sitter, you should chose Red Dog Services. Their the best and have great prices!

Description of Work
Pet sit for my dog and cat.

08/02/2013

Mark S.

Excellent service. They came to care for our cats on the arranged dates and times. They texted us with updates every day and even included photos of the cats so we knew they had seen them and they were OK. Everything was done exactly as agreed upon in the introductory meeting. Everything was neat when we returned and they left a note explaining what was done each day and how the cats did. Undoubtedly the best pet sitters we've ever used. We have already scheduled them for future services.

Description of Work
Provided pet sitting services for two cats while we were out of town. Refreshed food and water and scooped litter. Collected mail and newspapers.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Pet sitting for all types of pets, including traditional, express visit for dog walks or potty breaks.

Ask for details.