Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health

2650 E Broadview Ave

Wasilla, AK 99654

09/04/2013

Harley H.

I switched to Mat-su midwifery around 34 weeks. I am so happy I had my daughter here. They always took the time to listen to me and explain everything. At the traditional OB office I felt like a number and like I had a time limit. The midwives allotted an hour for each apt. Jessica and Jennifer were extremely encouraging and sensitive to my needs as I birthed my daughter. The rooms are set up nicely and they have everything and more set up for the birth. They even picked up IHop for after the birth. I always felt comfortable and safe. Darcy is my daughters pediatrician and she also sees my husband and I for routine checkups. We had some billing issues with insurance and the staff took care of everything. The staff are wonderful and we will continue to use Matsu midwifery.

Description of Work
Wonderful midwifery and family care

05/20/2013

Devin R.

Awesome, they made every aspect of the experience amazing and were there to help the whole way!

Description of Work
My wife gave birth to our first son and they received prenatal care from there for 4-5 months.

03/15/2012

Dina A.

I was young and had no insurance. I highly recommend everybody at least check it out before they go to a doctor.

Description of Work
I used them for all seven of my children.

03/08/2012

Tara S.

The doctors are very knowledgeable and good at explaining things.

Description of Work
My daughter had an ear infection and I took her to Mat-Su Midwifery for a checkup.

Category pediatric ent

Women's services - Midwives
    Ear, Nose & Throat - Pediatrics
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Midwives: Home Births & Home Visits & General Natural Family Care

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health

How is Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health overall rated?

Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health open?

Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health is open:

What payment options does Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health provide

Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health offer a senior discount?

No, Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health offer?

Mat-Su Midwifery & Family Health offers the following services: Midwives: Home Births & Home Visits & General Natural Family Care