Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Soldotna, AK
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Soldotna
- GCIThey pretty much cover Alaska. GCI is good. I would refer them. They are like the go to group here. We have the basic deal package with them. We want the price a little more competitive. I have not had any issues with it.
- GCI CABLE INCWhen I called, I was told by the rep that it was a neighborhood thing, and just to "wait it out". They were very empathetic and kind. I called again a few hours later and was told that it was statewide? I couldn't believe that but I swear that's what they told me. I should have asked to speak with someone else but didn't. Anyway, awhile later I called again and was told by yet someone else that it wasn't either of the previous things but was probably my modem and we went though a few testing steps together but nothing helped. This was a Saturday evening and I was told that the soonest a tech could arrive was on Monday. This was all in the evening so I finally gave up and went to bed. The next morning, Sunday my computer was working normally and I called to cancel the tech for Monday and to tell someone what I had been told the night before. The above is very unusual for them and I have been very happily with them for several years, at least 5-6
- GCI CABLE INCWe had an upgrade recently to our cable and this was a call from GCI that wanted to do this at our convenience. We set a time and company completed the upgrade at our residence. The cost quoted above is our monthly cable service bill.
- MTA CommunicationsI use MTA Communications. We currently use them. The price is right with everybody else. They are trying to upgrade their system and it's the machinery and not the people. They are trying. They are very appologetic when things go wrong and I can't complain about that.
- GCI CABLE INCGCI Cable Inc maintain everything on the outside. I get my cable free with the town house that I have. They have been professional, they call you before they come and they are courteous, they take care of what they have to do and then they are right out of the door. They are pretty good at responding. They give you a block of time like they will tell you they will be there between noon and four so you are handcuffed to your house. I find that aggravating because I would like to know
- GCIThey offer the home phone as well, but I don't have it. I like that they have a lot of stores here, and you can find stores everywhere, and you can also call them from your cell phone, and it will not cost you anything. My dislike is just how much the internet costs.
- GCI CABLE INCWhile GCI may not have anything special in terms of their monthly rates for cable service...the customer service was fantastic and they repaired my dead line for free. The repairman was here exactly when he was supposed to be and he was in and out in 10 minutes.
- GCI CABLE INCInstaller did a good job and added a cable outlet to a room. It's a bit pricey but I think that 27s an Alaska thing. I had UVerse before in Kansas with as many channels and 8 mb internet for about $70 less. HD channel selection is not as diverse but quality is good.
- GCIFine though a 2nd technician had to come out to fix an issue a month later that original guy set up incorrectly.
- GCII have my cellphone from GCI Cable Company. I live one mile from the Cell Tower and I have poor reception. It is angled up and down the highway and doesn't do any peripheral space. If I go one block from my house, then I have Cell service. I go from 1 or no bars to 3 bars. I have complained to them a lot. Overall I've had good experience except for the Cell Phone coverage areas. They are good but I can almost see the tower from my house and I still don't have a signal! Internet Service is good. Cable Service is good but at $75 a month it is expensive. The Customer Service is usually fairly good. When the Cable goes down they are efficient about resetting the box. The reason for the low grade is the problem with the Cell. If I had Cell service I would get rid of the landline
Cable Tv Services in Soldotna
- Business Description:We are your electrical and audio video solution. bringing you the highest quality in service and equipment. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:It was amazing. They were very professional. The owner was taking the account what I wanted done, quick work, good attitude, and focused on their work.Isaac M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
cable companies in Soldotna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Power Innovations2614 Redoubt Ave
- Power Innovations