Staging a home for sale can help it stand out to potential buyers and quickly move off the market. It doesn’t have to be a big undertaking, either. From maximizing natural light to decluttering your space, these tips can help.
Find top mortgage brokers in Kenai, AK
There are 2 top-rated mortgage brokers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Mortgage Lending Reviews in Kenai
- Amy Miller - Alaska USA Mortgage CompanyAmy Miller is a Senior Mortgage Loan Originator at one of the AlaskaUSA Mortgage Company offices in Anchorage, Alaska. She is a superb, knowledgeable, and tireless mortgage loan officer. She can help you find the best mortgage for your situation. Amy managed my 15-year residential mortgage loan application, from the vetting of my financial history to drafting a Pre-Qualification letter (for my real estate agent to use when making a contract offer on a home), to underwriting my final mortgage loan package. Amy did a lot for me, behind the scenes, to obtain for me a very low mortgage interest rate, and for having her team complete my mortgage nearly 3-weeks before my scheduled Closing Date on the home! The Sellers of the home in Soldotna, AK, were very pleased to be able to close the deal a week before the scheduled date. My real estate agent told me that Amy's Team regularly complete mortgage packages early. It was a pleasure to meet with Amy. She is personable and friendly, and her willingness to work long hours for me became evident within the week of our meeting. It wasn't blind luck that I found her. Amy has a reputation for going the extra mile for a client, and putting in long hours when unforeseen circumstances put a squeeze on home purchase timelines. If you are looking to buy a home anywhere in Alaska, by all means give Amy a call. I'm very pleased that she was in charge of my mortgage package during the 45-days that she "worked for me." Her offices are adjacent to, and within the large AlaskaUSA Federal Credit Union building on West Dimond Blvd., Anchorage read less
- HOME STATE MORTGAGE COLisa Falon was extremely helpful and fun to work with. She explained each of our options and provided excellent advise that didn't end up making them more money.
- NORTHERN TRUST REAL ESTATEIt is mortgage, title, notary, and they also do rentals of condos. The representatives there were super friendly, and very nice, especially in my situation, I was recently divorced with two children. I needed a place that was kid friendly, and they were over accommodating and very kind.
- Kris Stephenswell Kris is a true professional. He really worked hard for us. He informed us of every step in the process. His great team followed up with emails on how things were going and what papers/forms were needed. I think we got through the tedious process of mortgage lending relatively painlessly. What a great find read less
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LLCI worked with Cris who is a military relocation specialist and also a veteran. She worked diligently to get me the best rate possible on my mortgage. I wasn't in Alaska at the time, yet she managed to keep in touch despite the time difference and was very prompt in returning my phone calls and emails. I was constantly in contact with her throughout the process and in the end got an excellent loan rate! The process was easy and hassle free. I would absolutely recommend working with her, especially if you are planning a long distance move read less
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LLCI worked with Debbie McCormick. I was very frustrated with her throughout the entire process. I wanted to change mortgage brokers but decided I didn't want to start the process over. She didn't swindle us or do anything underhanded. However, communicating with her was annoying. And in the end we never received a thank you note from her for our business read less
- ALASKA USA MORTGAGE COFirst of all if you are participating in the Energy Program offered by the state through Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, you do NOT have to use Alaska USA to finance your energy improvements...even though during the program, AHFC acts like you have to use Alaska USA because they offer low rates. NOT TRUE, you need to shop it at other banks. In fact, the loan they advertise is high in fees (almost $800) and requires an appraisal of your home which offsets the low interest rate (4.5%). Because I though I had to use Alaska USA, I went with different loan that was only $105 in fees but with a 7.5% interest rate because I planned to pay the loan off within a year (since I'd be receiving my refund check by then). The part worse than the misleading relationship between AHFC and Alaska USA is that my loan originator (Sarah Mertz) was extremely RUDE! She acted like she was annoyed anytime I asked a question or if I asked her to further explain all of the bank loan jargon. She was curt, bored and had ZERO customer service skills. She just didn't seem to care, it was a horrible experience to get a loan through Alaska USA. My advice is to SHOP around at local banks for better fees and interest rates for home improvement loans and avoid going through the experience I had with Alaska USA read less
- ALASKA USA MORTGAGE COWe started this process in early summer and by the end of end of our summer break which was early August, we could not accept the terms they offered us. We had to stop negotiating because we could not be in the area and give the necessary attention to detail that is required for this business transaction read less
- HOME STATE MORTGAGE COKelly Grawunder was our and quot;representativeand quot;. When attempting to buy our second home we encountered a couple of preliminary snags, which is to be expected in the qualifying process. Mrs. Grawunder though suddenly became impossible to reach. We left numerous messages with her which went unanswered. It was as if we had never contacted her at all. A call which stated what a waste of time and effort that she deemed us to be would have been more respectable than the total disregard and lack of professionalism we experienced and quot;workingand quot; with this lady. BTW: We went through another Home State agent: John HIghstone who was great, totally professional and effective. In our second home today. THANKS JOHN!!! FOR TAKING US SERIOUSLY AND NOT INSULTING US read less
- USA AlaskaIt started out fine. David said there would be no problem meeting the timeline he was giving. I talked to him a few time and he maintained that he could meet the time line.The day before closing I was told by my realtor that closing was being put off for up to five more day.David made no effort to notify me that he was not on the scheduled he agreed to. I called him and he treated me like a total idiot. He was unresponsive. he never took any responsibility for his or his company's short coming read less
Mortgage Brokers in Kenai
- Business Description:David Lustine is a 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Eagle Creek Mortgage, LLC is a full-service equal housing mortgage brokerage with access to a vast number of lenders and loan products. David specializes in No Closing Cost Refinances and Zero Point Purchases read lessRecent Review:I reached out to David after receiving one of his fliers because it said "no closing costs or fees" to refinance but I was apprehensive at first because it sounded too good to be true. This was after I spoke to my current lender about a year ago and was not even slightly impressed by what they said they could do. But, after speaking to David, I felt relieved and excited! He said he can save us a "life changing" amount off our monthly bill and he certainly delivered! We got everything we could have wanted, plus some. Not only did he keep his word, he went above and beyond on customer service too. Always VERY responsive, pleasant and eager to help. The whole refinance was so easy and the gentleman from the title company even came to our home for the closing. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. So happy and pleased with his service and the tremendous amount he saved us that I already referred my friends and family. read lessNatalia M.
- Business Description:Quicken Loans is America's #1 online lender with over 3,000 team members. Quicken Loans offers low mortgage rates on a variety of loan products, including fixed-rate loans, jumbo loans, ARMs, FHA loans, VA loans and reverse mortgages. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about Angie's List discount. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuickenLoans?v=app_6261817190. Twitter: https://twitter.com/quickenloan read lessRecent Review:We were ready to close - Quicken kept asking for more information and required me to do all of the footwork. Don't expect them to lift a finger to help. They won't budge on a requirement. If they want 8 pages instead of 7 - you had better send an extra page. I was told to upload a blank page. I was asked to provide employment verification - had to be on official letter head - COVID no one is in the office - Quicken would not budge. They had to have official letter head. An official email wouldn't work. Then they asked for a further verification from the same official email that they wouldn't accept in the first place or else a verbal response from an official phone number - COVID again. No one is in the office. Set closing date but they did not communicate with Title Company. Already past the contract date and they can't set it up for another week. Original house is sold so HOMELESS. GRRRR read lessDavid N.
- Business Description:Conventional, FHA/VA, USDA, Jumbo Loans, Canadian Citizen Loans
- Business Description:Mortgage Master is a residential mortgage company based out of Walpole MA and licensed in over 22 states. I work out of the South Boston branch 7 days a week. I promise 1st class customer service and a wide range of financing options read less
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service read less
- Business Description:Branch Manager/VP of Mortgage Lending NMLS# 389036 at Guaranteed Rate NMLS# 2611. I have been in the mortgage business for over 24 years. Honest, Professional, Knowledgeable. Steve Ruprecht has been in the financial industry as a loan officer since 1992. His success comes from his hard work ethic, attention to detail, and knowledge of loan products. He has exceptional experience in all residential lending products including Conventional, JUMBO, FHA, and USDA Rural Housing programs. He is comm.. read lessRecent Review:Amazing service. Helped me through figuring out what was my best option, gave me estimates to help make the best decision, and was always available to answer all my questions. The whole process went smooth, wasn't stressful and went pretty quick as well read lessBec D.
- Business Description:Witout charge, EQ Release offers advisory services to persons that are or know senior home owners over age 62.
- Business Description:We have over 150 employees, dedicated to providing the best customer service.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mortgage broker articles
If you are planning on buying a townhouse, you’re going to need to tackle the townhome purchase process. From finding mortgage lenders and real estate agents to dealing with HOAs, this is the complete checklist for buying a townhouse.
If you're a current homeowner or considering a mortgage during the next year, we recommend you visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau for more details.
mortgage brokers in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- CreditGuard of America
- David Lustine - Eagle Creek Mortgage, LLC 656 Quince Orchard Rd Ste 120
- David Lustine - Eagle Creek Mortgage, LLC
- Franklin First Financial538 Broadhollow Rd.
Melville, New York
- Franklin First Financial
- Guardian National Bank4400 W 109th St.
Overland Park, Kansas
- Guardian National Bank
- Kirk Anderson, Senior Mortg Conslt, BNC Nat. Bank6685 W Beardsley Rd Suite 200
- Kirk Anderson, Senior Mortg Conslt, BNC Nat. Bank
- Michael McCarthy - Mortgage Master497 E. Broadway
South Boston, Massachusetts
- Michael McCarthy - Mortgage Master
- Quicken Loans1050 Woodward Ave
- Quicken Loans
- Steve Ruprecht- Guaranteed Rate Inc12924 63rd Ave N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Steve Ruprecht- Guaranteed Rate Inc