Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Homer, AK
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Homer
- k-9 Grooming GalleryThey love him. Everybody loves him. He's a Maltese/poodle mix. He's been in there 3 times since May.
- The Pet StopWe changed vets because Dr. Todd Palmatier is a skilled animal acupuncturist. Our previous vet was the only person in his office. The Pet Stop has multiple vets and it is rare that they can't fit you in. Over the years we have seen every vet there and they are all great. We have had garden variety medical issues and more complicated procedures including surgeries and acupuncture. The entire staff is skilled and compassionate, even when owners are falling apart
- Bev's Dog GroomingIt was snowy day and most businesses were closed Bev's was open on time. This was his 3rd time he has been cut at Bev's and each time it has been trimmed to my specifications and he looks great. It has been a really good experience and I will continue to use this business.
- Pampered Paws ~ Dog Boarding, Grooming & DaycareWe take our dogs to Wasilla whenever we are out of town and have found that the quality of care that they receive here is unlike anywhere else. We are very particular about who we trust with our two dogs, but Shari and crew have gone above and beyond for us each and every time. There are rules about when you can pick up and drop off your dogs, but I have thoroughly researched most of the dog boarding facilities in the area, and Pampered Paws is by far the most reasonable. They do not act bothered if you call to check in on your dog, which is nice. They only accept friendly dogs and therefore don't have to put them in kennels or dog runs. While they do not take them on walks, their facility is big enough, and there are enough other playmates that they get plenty of exercise. Another nice aspect is that grooming can be done right on site and we have just recently realized that we can save a trip to the groomer's by just having her do it when they are being boarded. She does a great job and her prices beat all of the local groomers we have been to. One more thing to consider is that boarding is charged per calendar day, not a 24 hour period. We just adjust our schedule to maximize their time there. Overall, we have been very pleased with the professionalism and flexibility that Pampered Paws has offered us. It is well worth the drive from Anchorage to Wasilla to have the peace of mind that your dogs are safe, happy, and free. We highly recommend them to anyone who loves their pets like family and wants them to be treated as such when they are away
- Primping Pooches & CatsIt went very well. We arrived at the appointed time and Rebecca listened to how I wanted him groomed, asked pertinent questions and started to work immediately. I was very impressed with her warm yet firm approach to my dog and felt secure leaving him with her.
- Frenz Pet SpaNatalie does a thorough, thoughtful and conscientious job, not just bath and clipping but nail trimming and expressing anal glands too. Twice she has groomed our very large, very shy, very long, thick-haired Newfoundland cross husky. Our dog comes back smelling great, beautifully groomed and all the super heavy undercoat thinned out. Most importantly, she comes back a happy dog! Natalie takes the time to win over my shy dog and Bailey seems to enjoy the attention and loves to show off her new look. The price isn't cheap but compared to other groomers and the result of a happy, well-groomed dog, it is a good price for the work performed and considerably cheaper (half the price) quoted by other groomers in the area. I'll drive from my new residence in Anchorage a hundred miles round trip just to keep using Frenz Pet Spa. That's how good she is
- DIANA'S PLACE DOG GROOMINGMy wife and I love Diana’s Dog Grooming. We just got our 13 year old husky and our 10 year old corgi mix back yesterday and they both look great. The summer cut they did on our 13 year old husky is absolutely the perfect length, not too long, not too short. There is no one else in the valley we would trust our old dogs too when they need grooming. 5 stars
- Alaska Pup CultureOur puppy was groomed for the first time at Pup Culture. Before starting, Amy held her for quite awhile to just get her use to the surroundings and the new location/smells. 4 hours later we picked up a very happy and pretty little girl sporting a new summer look. We were very happy. I recommend Pup Culture for all your dog grooming needs AND for doggie day care if you need that service
- Bev's Dog GroomingI've been going to Bev's for years now. Two years ago, I read a couple bad reviews online and decided to try out other places around town. I went to 4 other grooming places all over Anchorage, and was disappointed each time. Not only were they more expensive, but my dog wasn't clean after most of the services. A few places quicked her nails and after grooming she still had caked on dirt on her skin. I had enough. After a long winter of grooming (or trying to) my dog myself, I sucked it up and took her back to Bev's. She looked awful and I was embarrassed to even be bringing her in looking like that. Bev had her done in less than an hour and a half, and she was like a new dog. She looks great, and I'm sorry I wasted so much time and money trying every other groomer. Bev does a good job. I won't be going anywhere else again
- Primping Pooches & CatsFrom what was a vague set of instructions from us as to what we wanted to have done, came a beautifully well groomed dog. Then she recommended a harness that wouldn't tangle in in the dogs hair or choke her. We had noticed that they sell an organic pet food line, so we asked for recommendations for our highly allergic cat. She was quite knowledgeable and very helpful
Pet Groomers in Homer
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
dog groomers in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions