If you need to add power outside for lighting or speakers, the answer is outdoor outlet installation using a GFCI receptacle. Learn how much it costs to install an outdoor outlet yourself or hire an electrician to add one for you.
Find top firewood delivery services in Anchorage, AK
There are 1 top-rated firewood delivery services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Firewood Company Reviews in Anchorage
- Best Split FirewoodNo complaints; recommended. Delivered the same day I called, and at the agreed time. The amount they delivered was generous. The wood was reasonably dry and has burned very well, especially after letting it dry indoors for a month. Custom lengths are available for an extra $25. Not one bug has crawled out of the wood
- Tall TreesVery efficient and professionally done. I needed the work performed quickly because I was about to leave on a trip. This worked out very well. The contractor's crew was very efficient, friendly, and completely professional. I was very happy. I suspect I got a reasonable price because I arranged the contract and had the work done slightly out of season, just before Spring
- Best Split FirewoodWe called the company and arranged to have a half a cord of firewood consisting of a combination of birch and spruce be delivered to our residence. The company was running late on the day of delivery, but we were called ahead of time and notified of the later delivery. We have ordered firewood in the past from other companies located in this area, but have never received wood of this quality
- Best Split FirewoodI called the company in the morning and received the split birch only firewood that afternoon. The driver was on time and professional. He dumped the load of wood in the yard like I wanted. There were no round logs, just split pieces of dry birch. I only found two pieces of spruce when I stacked the wood. I found the company on Craigslist where they were running a special of $250/cord through May 15th
- Best Split FirewoodFast prompt service. Price seemed a little high but the wood I received was very good and dry. Will custom delivery to type and amount you want. Recommend.
- Best Split FirewoodLooked up company for firewood delivery on Angie's List, emailed about prices and received response very quickly. The representative contacted my husband within minutes to set up type of wood and delivery. Delivery would have been made within a few hours but large snow fall postponed until the next day, but we were contacted about change in time. Wood was delivered today
- Best Split FirewoodAmazingly professional. Called in the morning and the wood was here at 3pm that same afternoon, as promised. It's supposed to be seasoned, all Birch, but haven't tried to burn any because we are having such a hot summer. Was told at time I ordered it that the birch was felled a year ago and has been i there lot since then and was being split this week,so I am hopeful it is exactly as represented. That's the only reason I didn't yet rate quality. But I have to tell you, it has overall been a really good experience
- Best Split FirewoodI have seen ads on craigslist and their trucks around town so I decided to give them a call. I am a new resident of Eagle River and this is the first time I've ordered wood here. I called on short notice in anticipation of weekend wind storms and possible power outages. To be honest, I was really impressed BSF's email order confirmation system. Sometimes when placing these types of service calls, one has to go on a little bit of "faith." I felt very confident that the delivery would show up on time. Despite the great email system, however, the driver didn't get the word that he was supposed to stack the wood in our shed. I had not planned to be home, but thankfully I was because the wood likely would have been dumped on my lawn. That said, the driver took it in stride and made quick work of stacking the wood. Great attitude. I was so grateful. Price seemed a little bit high compared to what others may be advertising, but you get what you pay for. Randy (owner) was friendly and honest during the appointment setup. I will definitely be calling them again. UPDATE, 9/28/12: Wood smells wonderful and burns great. Not totally dry, but Randy told me to expect that. The various-sized logs and plenty of kindling make building and maintaining the fire very easy
- Best Split FirewoodI ordered the cord of wood on Friday afternoon at 400 pm, and it was delivered on Saturday at 2 pm. They sent an email confirmation of the appointment, which was useful as a reminder.
- Best Split FirewoodDelivered the firewood on time with a call before arrival. The split wood was in good condition and placed where I requested.
Firewood Delivery Services in Anchorage
- Business Description:Tree service professionals with certified arborists on staff. Free estimates.Recent Review:Professional. The crew removed the trees without debris falling into neighbors yards. Felled trees and branches all removed. Cost was reasonable - less than $300/tree.J. M.
- Business Description:CAMPERS - FIRE PIT OWNERS - STOCK UP FOR WINTER WE CAN DELIVER TODAY! 2 FREE BUNDLES OF STARTER STICKS WITH EACH ORDER! Stock up now for the winter, weekend camping trip, back yard fire pit or to take to your cabin! We deliver what we promise, you will be very satisified with the quality and quanity. We have many repeat customers! You can also come by our lot (3609 Spenard Road) and pick up whatever amount you want, from 1 cubic foot up to full cords, if you buy bundles we sell full cubic fee..Recent Review:Delivery was on time and driver was very pleasant. The wood was garbage! We ordered a cord of half mix of birch/spruce, We had maybe 30 pieces of birch, the rest was all spruce. The wood had mold on it because it had gotten so water logged and it surely was not seasoned, We can't get it to burn for nothing. It's been drying out in our heated garage for over 2 months now and still won't burn. Tried soaking it in lighter fluid and still having problems keeping it burning. My husband called Randy with these issues and Randy said he would make it good, well, when we called for another order of wood and reminded him of the bad load, all he did was up the price $50 and would not stand by his promises to make up for the bad load. We had gotten a reference for Best Split Firewood from a friend that had used him in the past and was happy with them, but our friend received the same treatment we got from Randy....garbage firewood! Neither we or are friend will be ordering wood from Best Split Firewood ever again and I have warned all our neighbors of the bad wood from Randy. I'm still wondering why his price went up $50 in just two. monthsTami W.
- Business Description:We are a full-service General Contracting Company. Our specialties are in Property Management/Maintenance, Damage Restoration and Custom Decorative Concrete; however, we are not limited in our scope of work, the capabilities of the C&S Team are endless. There is no project too large or small for C&S Services to complete to your utmost satisfaction, professionally, as well as, on time and under budget. The C&S Team consists of very talented tradesman dedicated to providing a high quality servi..Recent Review:The price, the materials to be used and the time it would take to complete the project was established and agreed upon. I paid the contractor 50% up front (my first mistake). Without describing every inappropriate, ludicrous and often indecipherable correspondence over the next three days, suffice it to say that the job was a total mess. The entire room was covered with sheetrock mud and sanding dust, wall texture and paint after he "cleaned up" (the only two pieces of furniture in the room (bed and dresser) had not been draped or covered). There is over-sprayed texture on the crown molding, several areas of paint on the ceiling, trim and adjacent walls (which are a contrasting color), balls of used tape lying around, tracked in gravel, and sheet rock dust and paint splattered on the floor - all of which he insists he cleaned! This was a nightmare every step of the way. DO NOT let this guy in your house or business. DO NOT HIRE HIM FOR THE SIMPLEST JOBJan N.
- Business Description:carpentryRecent Review:Very well. We did this over the course of several months, as finances allowd. i recommend Bob highly. We are extremely happy with his work and will hire him again when needed.Susan S.
- Recent Review:I think they're awesome. My husband had a military discount and don't believe he paid over $200. I give them the highest ratings and will continue to use them in the future. Brittany P.
- Business Description:Far North Tree Services is Veteran owned and operated; I have surrounded myself with the best tree arborist in the state and make it my personal goal to provide top quality tree service at an affordable price. Safety First! When a tree on your property needs to be removed, our primary goal is to safeguard your home and property. No matter the size of the tree large or small, we have the equipment to get the job done quickly, professionally, and safely. Trying to remove a tree yourself can pro..Recent Review:Mike came by and removed the tree while we were out for the day. When we got home the only way we could tell he'd been by was that the tree was gone. He didn't leave so much as a piece of bark on the lawn.Annette O.
- Business Description:Timber Tree Service LLC serves Alaska’s Mat-Su Valley from our office on the Palmer-Wasilla Highway. We have been providing residential and commercial customers with outstanding service for more than 23 years and our staff has tended to trees for more than 35 years. We are trained and equipped to provide you with the care and services you need. Customer satisfaction is our number one rule. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied. Come stop by our office located 2 miles outside of downto..Recent Review:A frustrating waste of time <br />Walter Lee B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful firewood delivery service articles
These skills include knowing how to locate & set up a campsite, which also includes setting up a tent, purifying water, and cooking using a campfire as a stove.
Imagine spending your enjoying a glass of red wine as an open fire crackles before your eyes. A pavers expert tells you the reasons to install a fire pit.
firewood companies in Anchorage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- aurora tree service2409 w.67th
- aurora tree service
- C&S Services376 N. Chugach St Unit B
- C&S Services