Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find top cable tv services in Anchorage, AK
There are 0 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Anchorage
- GCIThey pretty much cover Alaska. GCI is good. I would refer them. They are like the go to group here. We have the basic deal package with them. We want the price a little more competitive. I have not had any issues with it.
- GCI CABLE INCWe had an upgrade recently to our cable and this was a call from GCI that wanted to do this at our convenience. We set a time and company completed the upgrade at our residence. The cost quoted above is our monthly cable service bill.
- GCI CABLE INCWhen I called, I was told by the rep that it was a neighborhood thing, and just to "wait it out". They were very empathetic and kind. I called again a few hours later and was told that it was statewide? I couldn't believe that but I swear that's what they told me. I should have asked to speak with someone else but didn't. Anyway, awhile later I called again and was told by yet someone else that it wasn't either of the previous things but was probably my modem and we went though a few testing steps together but nothing helped. This was a Saturday evening and I was told that the soonest a tech could arrive was on Monday. This was all in the evening so I finally gave up and went to bed. The next morning, Sunday my computer was working normally and I called to cancel the tech for Monday and to tell someone what I had been told the night before. The above is very unusual for them and I have been very happily with them for several years, at least 5-6
- GCI CABLE INCWhile GCI may not have anything special in terms of their monthly rates for cable service...the customer service was fantastic and they repaired my dead line for free. The repairman was here exactly when he was supposed to be and he was in and out in 10 minutes.
- GCI CABLE INCInstaller did a good job and added a cable outlet to a room. It's a bit pricey but I think that 27s an Alaska thing. I had UVerse before in Kansas with as many channels and 8 mb internet for about $70 less. HD channel selection is not as diverse but quality is good.
- GCIThey offer the home phone as well, but I don't have it. I like that they have a lot of stores here, and you can find stores everywhere, and you can also call them from your cell phone, and it will not cost you anything. My dislike is just how much the internet costs.
- GCIFine though a 2nd technician had to come out to fix an issue a month later that original guy set up incorrectly.
- GCI CABLE INCVery good service and professional manner. However, the cost for the overall GCI service is rather expensive.
- GCI CABLE INCGCI Cable Inc maintain everything on the outside. I get my cable free with the town house that I have. They have been professional, they call you before they come and they are courteous, they take care of what they have to do and then they are right out of the door. They are pretty good at responding. They give you a block of time like they will tell you they will be there between noon and four so you are handcuffed to your house. I find that aggravating because I would like to know
- GCII have my cellphone from GCI Cable Company. I live one mile from the Cell Tower and I have poor reception. It is angled up and down the highway and doesn't do any peripheral space. If I go one block from my house, then I have Cell service. I go from 1 or no bars to 3 bars. I have complained to them a lot. Overall I've had good experience except for the Cell Phone coverage areas. They are good but I can almost see the tower from my house and I still don't have a signal! Internet Service is good. Cable Service is good but at $75 a month it is expensive. The Customer Service is usually fairly good. When the Cable goes down they are efficient about resetting the box. The reason for the low grade is the problem with the Cell. If I had Cell service I would get rid of the landline
Cable Tv Services in Anchorage
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Microcom sells and installs direct-broadcast satellite systems from DIRECTV, Dish Network, Exede, and HughesNet in Alaska, Hawaii, and Idaho for both residential and commercial uses. We are a preferred local provider for DIRECTV, Dish Network, Exede, and HughesNet. We've been in business since 1984 and are your local experts in satellite television and broadband internet. Microcom is proud of its innovative solutions to our customers' communications needs, which have resulted in many "firsts..Recent Review:This company has poor communication, charges costs that are not disclosed in their contract or verbally. They are also not timely in their service. After setup up of our internet service in a remote village in Alaska, they added additional charges to our invoice for travel related expenses that were much higher than our quote. The amounts they added to our invoice for flight, per diem, hotel stay etc were cost more than they would have if we had set them up ourselves. When we asked for copies of the receipts to back up the charges on our invoice that we need since we are a business, we were met with hostility and lies by various members of management. We asked for a refund or credit for the amount that we were overcharged, and have still not received a response. We are lucky that we are a business and could afford to cover these charges while we are are disputing them. If we were an individual with more limited resources, the additional charges that we incurred could create hardship. The lack of integrity of the management, employees, and the owner (who has been CC'd on every email and has never replied) makes me not want to recommend this company to anyone. If you are in need of satellite internet, save yourself the headache and go with Alaska Satellite Internet instead. Same products, better managed company with honest employees who focus on and know proper customer serviceAmberrose M.
- Business Description:Castle Point CSG, Inc. is an experienced team of sales professionals with 15 years of product knowledge in the home entertainment industry. Our priority is to assist the consumer in choosing a package that fits their needs. All orders are processed through a secured online service. Our dedicated sales professionals are standing by to assist you in choosing the service package that is right for you - from home entertainment to home security. Call us: Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm & Saturday - S..
- Business Description:Manufacture and distributor of Fiber Optic Cables, Cable and Connectors for Broadcast TV , Radio, and communication industries.
- Business Description:Cut the cord on television What is VStream TV Box? VStream TV's Streaming Media Players seamlessly combines live TV and the best in streaming entertainment - bringing more hit shows, movies, music and more to your TV. 100,000 Movies + TV Shows! 1000+ Channels Over 500 Live Global Radio Stations Live Worldwide Sporting Events The Latest Movies in HD TV Without Commercials All Seasons + Episodes of TV Shows Wifi Ready Network Sharing SD/USB Memory Slots HDMI Output Music Ju..
- Business Description:We have 15 years experience. Most of our guys have been here for more than 5 years each.
- Business Description:IV Support is a national retailer for all major satellite, cable, and internet providers. We provide consumers with superior customer experiences and provide the best service in your area for TV, Internet, and phone. IV Support has the latest discounts and offers that are personalized for each customer
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
Cable customers in Virginia first blamed bad weather for a recent outage in service. Turns out the real problem wasn't ice or snow, but battery thieves.
Are antennas obsolete? Read why you might still want to consider an antenna installation, even if you plan to keep your cable or satellite.
cable companies in Anchorage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.3013 Rainbow Dr Ste B
- Castle Point CSG, Inc.
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- Microcom126 W International Airport Rd
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- The Satellite Guy2400 Spenard Road Ste100
- The Satellite Guy