Considering a DIY insulation project? Here's a list of common fiberglass insulation dangers to help keep you healthy while improving a home's energy-efficiency.
Find top storage units in Big Lake, AK
There are 5 top-rated storage units in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Storage Unit Reviews in Big Lake
- Eco MoversIt went well. Eco movers are very professional and capable. Glenda, who scheduled our move was fantastic and friendly. Great company.
- Roy Briley General ContractingI needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great job
- ALASKA CONTAINER CACHE LLCThey worked with us. They referred me to relocation specialist. They made it easy for me. They did not talk down to me since I didn't know anything about it. They gave me a lot of information. I had kids on my hips, and they were patient with me.
- MR VAN GARD SELF-STORAGEThe gentleman that helped me was very courteous toward me. He explained everything, showed me the space before I signed the contract. I've even had to change my address and call since then and he's always been professional.
- Wheaton World Wide MovingOf the 5 moving companies suggested, one had an F rating, 2 of the others seemed to do local deliveries only. so I choose Wheaton, as they seemed to have glowing reviews. I am needing to move from Alaska to Colorado. I called the Wheaton listed and the person who answered after WAY TOO MANY rings informed me that they were an agent of Wheaton. She referred me to another agent in Anchorage, the Denali Group, and supplied me with their phone # and the names of 2 people to speak with, one of whom was said to be the GM. This number was not a working number. So I Googled the Denali Group, got a web page with a phone number which I called. The person that answered was actually in Seattle. He was EXTREMELY helpful, and ended up taking my information, telling me he would email me a quote within the day, WHICH HE DID!!! and have someone from the Anchorage branch call me that afternoon. Like I said, I received the quote in a very timely manner. That's where it ends. I've never heard another peep. 3/31/12 This update is due to the prompt attention of the above matter by Brian Crockett, GM of the Denali Group in Seattle. Although I have still not used this service, I chose to remove the negatives in the grading as he did call me and offer to be my 'main point of contact' for future dealings with this company. I look forward to using this service, with his assistance, and will update my review again if and when that occurs. 6/15/12 My car arrived mid May, that went very well. My Household goods arrived in CO a few weeks later, I have yet to have them delivered. Overall (other than the initial mis-contact) I have been totally satisfied with the experience and highly impressed with the treatment I have received by Mr. Crockett and his staff
Storage Units in Big Lake
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:Picked it up on appointed date. Stored for 2 months. Delivered on appointed date. Disassembled and reassembled wuth prevision and care.rebecca s.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:Great team!! Very professional, responsible and flexible. It was the best moving company I have experienced, from the office staff responsiveness to the actual moving team. I highly recommend Bates Moving ComoanyJ B.
- Business Description:Primary Line of business: Household goods, office and industrial moving & storage (SIC 4212, 4213, 4214) Management Directory: • Alison McDaniel, President, CMC, COIC, CMM, SMM, CCA, 19 years industry experience • Ben McDaniel, Vice President, CMC, 16 years industry experience • Christina Spencer, General Manager, CMC, CMM, CCA, 15 years industry experience • Rick Childers, Senior Moving Consultant, CMC, COIC, 36 years industry experience Business Profile: Total Employees: 30 Establ..Recent Review:We are a family of six that just moved to Alaska. We chose Alisons Relocations due to their responsiveness to all of our questions, their on-line reputation and they had the best price of the five estimates we received. It has been about 2 weeks since we received our items and cars in Anchorage. The care they took in packing our 200+ boxes showed by having a damage-free delivery. Most impressive was the true respect and professionalism we received from the crew while in our homes. Thank you for the very best experience Team Alison, Leo, Kavin, Nimo and House! The Riley FamilySteven R.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff..Recent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great jobgabrielle s.
- Business Description:Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, ..Recent Review:Wrecked my $10,000 sleep number bed. Do not use.Christine G.
- Business Description:We are a local independant mover servicing all 50 states and International moves. We are the best in the industry and have a reputation to prove it. We specialize in being the best not the cheapest.Recent Review:DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS PLEASE. This is not just another frustrated customer blowing things out of proportion, I usually NEVER complain or write reviews for companies. So I would like to explain in detail my experience with this company. I used this company for my move from Melbourne, FL to Vancouver, WA. When you first approach this company they are easy to work with. I had Trad come out to do my estimate, he was very clear and helpful in the process. Everything up to the move went smoothly in dealing with this company, they put on a very good front to make you feel supported but when it comes down to the actual move they have several MAJOR faults. To start we had two movers show up about hour late (no big deal) at 10:30am. In this time, we went over the estimate and I was informed that more items than estimated will have to be packed which calls for extra fees that were not stated in the estimate. Trad physically came to the apartment to see all the items and somehow failed to mention or include the charges on the estimate for packing certain items they knew would need to be packed, the only thing he said would be extra was any TVs and pictures. Our movers were Kevin and Bobby. The move started around 10:30 am and the movers did not finish until 8 pm. The mover Kevin was slow, talked to us literally the whole day while slowly packing items and managed to say things that were racist, sexist, and homophobic all in the course of the time it took them to complete the move. Not only that, but he tried to make it seem like there were a lot of extra charges for packing items and then tried to convince me into paying him under the table extra to purposefully not report items on his list of things packed for extra. Bobby, who said it was his 3rd day on the job, was helpful and obviously trying his best to deal with his counterpart. Communication between them taking out items and when they would arrive was inconsistent, they called once to say when the truck left, but otherwise, I had to call other times to follow up on estimated arrival time. I was told it would arrive the 25th, then the 26th, then the 27th on different days. When unloading our stuff, the driver was nice and worked quickly. THE WORST PART Upon unpacking, however, I realized I was missing MULTIPLE boxes that were packed in medium sized plastic bins. I called the driver who told me to call the company. I called on time and talked to Chris and was basically told preemptively that I will have to file a claim for the items to possibly get the insurance to cover it (which is a dollar per pound or one with some stupid deductible). The items the company could not locate are irreplaceable like home videos, an Xbox one hard-drive, collectibles, and ashes from a dead relative. I was told they will check for the items in the warehouse in the morning on Friday, however, when I called back this afternoon, I was told no one will look for them until at least Monday. While we were warned that items could potentially be broken during the move (which is understandable), we were not warned that items would go missing. AT LEAST 6 OF OUR LARGE PLASTIC BINS, MISSING. When this was mentioned to Chris, he explained that, you never know what will happen, like a car accident, however, this loss of our irreplaceable items is more in line with complete negligence or it being stolen rather than some accident. So yeah...dont use this company. I basically had to pay for this moving company who bases their price of weight to move, to take or lose my items. Its a scam please don t use this companyMichelle D.
- Business Description:Full Service Moving & Storage, Long Distance and Overseas moves.Recent Review:Terrific! Had to move A LOT of heavy furniture to Utah. Best deal in town. These guys were really good too.. Everything went as they said. Price was way less than others in town were, and I called many. If ever I need this kinda move done I'll use New planeCynthia H.
- Business Description:We are a licensed & Insured full service moving company. Your move will be coordinated by us from start to finish. We are a full service moving company. We understand the stress involved in relocating to a new residence
- Business Description:Full Service Moving Company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful storage unit articles
If you're looking for temporary storage, there are two options, renting a self-storage unit or a portable storage container. Here are the pros and cons of each.
Estimating your moving costs can help you determine the best moving method. An online relocation calculator is a good starting point to calculate moving costs.
storage units in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A WASILLA MINI STORAGE700 W Stormy Cir
- AAA Moving & Storage747 E Ship Creek Ave
- Ability Moving & Storage2000 W International Airport Rd, D3
- Alaska Movers Inc620 E Whitney Rd.#D
- Alaska Moving and Relocation Inc3150 C St
- Alison's Relocations Inc310 E 1st Ave
- Allied Alaska747 E Ship Creek Ave
- A WASILLA MINI STORAGE
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Gominis Portable Storage199 W 95th Cir
- Gominis Portable Storage
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- On Time Moving & Storage3520 Agricultural Center Dr
Saint Augustine, Florida
- On Time Moving & Storage
- Top Shelf Storage LLC11711 Old Seward Hwy
- Top Shelf Storage LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services