A central vacuum system is a strong, durable, and effective alternative to traditional vacuums. Use this guide to determine whether or not a central vacuum is right for your home.
Find top vacuum cleaners in Tucson, AZ
There are 3 top-rated vacuum cleaners in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in Tucson
- Tucson Central Vacuum SystemsThis company is definitely worth a 5 star rating! The technician (and owner) of this company is very professional, punctual, knowledgeable, and does outstanding installation work. His price for his service call is fair and reasonable. We needed to have our 27+ year old central vac unit removed and replaced as the motor finally wore itself out. The new DuoVac system that was installed is awesome... quiet and powerful. And at a great price for the quality you are getting, i.e., 25 year warranty! The technician was also able to troubleshoot a problem we were having with our vacuum hose assembly and with his input I was able to rework the hose assembly to 100% operation. You definitely will not be disappointed in the service, equipment, and quality this company provides
- Cathey's Vac & SewThe salesman immediately diagnosed the problem with my vacuum and did the necessary repair on the spot. He didn't charge me a labor charge, just the cost of the new belt. I was in and out of the shop in less than 15 minutes and on my way to complete my other errands.
- Cathey's Vac & SewThe power motor on my canister vacuum stopped working and I saw that the cover of a wire was exposed. I brought the whole vacuum into Cathey's Vac & Sew. I had to wait a few minutes while the person behind the counter helped someone else. Then I explained the problem to him and said that I'd also like to trade the vacuum in for an upright. He looked at the power motor, told me what the repair would cost, and asked about the floors in my house. The floors are all tile and I have a Persian carpet in the living room. He explained that the vacuum cleaner that I have is best for those kind of floors and does a much better job than an upright; that I should use the power motor only for the carpet and the floor attachment for the tiles; and that the vacuum I have would sell for about $450 today (about $200 more than I paid for it years ago). He was knowledgeable, efficient, and obviously was not in a hurry to sell me something I didn't need. He told me how long the repair would take and that he would call when it was ready. He called a few days later to say that they were a bit behind and would need to take the weekend rather than having it ready by Friday, then called Saturday to say it was ready. I appreciated the call to let me know that they might be late, even though I wasn't expecting it to be finished that soon anyway. The cost was exactly as projected, $35
- Cathey's Vac & SewI called Cathey's to possibly cancel our repair appointment because we were considering buying an upright vacuum instead. However, their service person, Brian, was available and Cathey's asked if I would like to talk to him. After talking with Brian I decided it would be best if we tried to get our central vacuum unit working properly; its suction was weak and useless. Later Brian phoned to ask if he could come ahead of his scheduled appointment. He was thorough, polite, honest and he found the problem--in the unit above the filter was a screen--which we had never discovered--filled with debris and that screen blocked the suction. The serviceman said he had never come across a screen like that before. He also detected a leak in the line, in our wall. We decided to tolerate the minor line break for now because it would have required making a hole in the wall to fix that and Brian told us that it probably would not be necessary to do that at this time
- Cathey's Vac & SewThe thing I like about Cathey's is their no-nonsense approach. I brought in an old Pfaff machine that I wanted to give to my son as a basic machine. They gave me an estimate that included fixing a fancy-stitch feature that my son didn't need and wouldn't ever use. When I asked about it, the repairman told me that the straight and zigzag stitches would work fine even if we didn't fix the fancy-stitch option. I chose the less expensive, but more practical, option and the repairman continued to be cheerful and agreeable and finished the job promptly and well
- Cathey's Vac & SewWe are so pleased and so impressed by the knowledge Donny had on all the models and what would best fit our needs. We didn't intend on purchasing a new vac, but after all the information provided, we made the choice to bye new. Very professional, personable and knowledgeable. Thank you. (Speedway/Tucson AZ
- THE RAINBOWIt went well! We found a completely different system to better clean our home, purify the air, and even sleep better at night.
- Cathey's Vac & SewI later returned with a different set of boots which he did a great job cleaning them and then shining them after I had worn them in a very messy muddy terrain..
- Cathey's Vac & SewEverything went very smoothly. They completely reconditioned the canister cleaner and it is very noticeable in how much better it cleans.
- Cathey's Vac & SewI kept having problems with my 3 year old Wind Tunnel. I decided I needed a light, reliable, cannister rather than an upright. I researched the products available. I went to one vacumn repair store and was told to buy a brand not recommended on the lists. I went to Cathey's and the available models were discussed. There was no pressure to buy the top of the line. I was told a mid-range would more than meet me needs. I was given a demonstrator model to take home and compare with my old vacumn. I was impressed with the model and with the attitude of the sales person. I decided to buy it. Amazon would have been cheaper since there is not tax. However, I wanted to support a local company and did. The vacumn was put together for me and packed in my car since I have some health problems. I forgot my receipt but they are mailing it out today
Last update on January 6, 2021
Vacuum Cleaners in Tucson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful vacuum cleaner articles
Keeping your stairs looking fresh and beautiful doesn’t have to take a lot of work. We’ll teach you a few tips to make vacuuming steps a breeze.
New carpets can add comfort and value to your home. But before you clean your investment, learn how to understand how carpet cleaning affects your warranty.
Find vacuum cleaner services in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
vacuum cleaner services in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cathey's Sewing & Vacuum/Cathey's Audio Visual Ent8700 N ORACLE RD
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Cathey's Vac & Sew5701 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, Arizona 85712
- DirectBuy - Tucson1951 W Grant Rd. Ste 160
Tucson, Arizona 85745
- PETE'S VACUUMS SALES & SVC1420 N ALVERNON WAY
Tucson, Arizona 85712
- Sears Home Appliance3951 Costco Drive
Tucson, Arizona 85741
- Tucson Central Vacuum Systems5725 E. Calle Silvosa
Tucson, Arizona 85711
- Cathey's Sewing & Vacuum/Cathey's Audio Visual Ent
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- THE RAINBOW939 S 48TH ST STE 202
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- THE RAINBOW