Find top propane retailers in Tucson, AZ
There are 1 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Tucson
- Paraco GasTruck arrived unexpectedly and never delivered gas because the driver was too lazy to ring the doorbell. We were not expecting a delivery, and our car was parked partially blocking truck access to the gas tank at the back. Driver could have knocked on the door, rang the doorbell, etc. It was obvious someone was at home. We suddenly heard the truck -- on its way out. We called out to the driver, but he was in a hurry and ignored us. No excuse for this driver to do what he did. We then received an invoice from Paraco noting that nothing was delivered.Are they nuts? Absolutely no customer service from this company. Plus, propane rates at $2.50, when everyone else is way lower. Just tried calling the company, and can't get through. In a word -- LOUSY service
Propane Retailers in Tucson
- Business Description:We are an established independently owned and a locally operated company here in Tucson. Our primary goal is superior service at a competitive rate, with emphasis being based upon customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of services to choose from to tailored to your in home needs for air-conditioning and heating. These services are available but not limited to single residences, multiple residences, apartment buildings and complexes, commercial and industrial buildings and manufacturing..Recent Review:Our 30 year old forced air furnace was costly to run and not efficient. From estimate to installation and a follow up visit to explain the finer points of our system, everyone was courteous, hardworking and reliable. We use Williamson's for service for all our heating and cooling needs. They are highly recommendedCarl C.
- Business Description:Orangewood RV Center opened in 1996 and has been owner operated since day one. Our goal has never been to be the biggest just the best. Our Phoenix location is located on an 11 acre facility that offers New Keystone, Heartland, and Eclipse products and Pristine Pre-Owned RV's, Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, and Toy Haulers. We have 26 bays for RV service, repair, and detail and one of the largest fully stocked 6500 sq.ft. RV parts showroom and warehouse in AZ. Our Mission is to provide the hig..Recent Review:Preposterous…Absurd…Ludicrous…Outlandish Pick your adjective – all of them fit this dealership! They have the audacity to purport on their website “to provide the highest level of service, value and standards to the RV Community.” NOTHING could be further from the truth. After purchasing in January 2012, this dealer had it for 9 weeks attending to warranty work – and we had had it for 5 weeks – now that’s a SWEET deal at twice the cost! So in 16 weeks, we only enjoyed 1 month with it. <br /> Their service department is run by an incompetent and management, through the highest level of ownership, have not once taken responsibility for the poor service and condescension experienced by me from their service personnel. AND we are still finding problems! We’ve had our coach in and out over three occasions; we experienced nothing but bad communication or no communication and I actually believe the incompetent service manager lied to his supervisor concerning where a part was acquired from (meaning we believe that in order to “fix” a broken vent cover in one area of our coach, they simply took off a “good” (and matching in size and shape) vent cover from another area of our coach and swapped them out – thinking we wouldn’t notice when we got the coach back). <br /> <br /> The service manager lied about delivery times and also blamed Eclipse for any delays. He was condescending to me when I asked if our personal property would be safe when the coach was in for service. He looked at me, looked at our 18 ft toy hauler/RV and said (in a sarcastic and condescending manner) and quot;Uh, yes, your stuff will be safe. Maam, we service $750,000 coaches here...your little coach and stuff will be just fineand quot;. I think the real and quot;kickerand quot; was that I drove the trailer to the dealership for service as my husband had to work the Saturday of one of our appointments. The Service Manager actually told me I needed to get the toy hauler off the hitch to our truck when I brought it in for service -- I'm a 52 year old female!! He said the dealership's insurance policy did not allow him to touch or take the trailer off the hitch. (I later learned from the dealership's operations director and owner that the dealership's insurance policy does not carry any sort of declaration which precludes or prohibits service personnel from assisting clients with their trailers but, in fact, it is a dealership policy -- nice policy -- very customer friendly -- as I'm sure you can surmise, I'm being very sarcastic). <br /> Do yourself a favor, try Little Dealer Little Prices just off I-17 and Deer Valley or Camping World off I-10 and the 101 (west) – both will take in any coach even without an appointment regardless of where you purchased. Obviously I’m sure you can guess where we will be going for all of our future RV needs <br /David C.
- Business Description:Crazy Horse RV Campgrounds is a Tucson, AZ family and locally owned RV park that welcomes families, pets, and groups with group, Good Sam Membership, military, and senior discounts. Please visit us at crazyhorservcampgrounds.com or call 1-800-279-6279 for all of our rates, discounts, attractions, and ammenities
See all 1 highly rated companies in TucsonJoin Angi now
Find propane dealers in
propane dealers in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!