Find out how to choose a waterproof television for your bathroom and get installation tips, so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows while prepping for the day.
Find top cable tv services in Tucson, AZ
There are 1 top-rated cable tv services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Cable Tv Reviews in Tucson
- Southwestern Low VoltageComcast came out a couple of weeks ago and said that our interior internet cable was ruined. They suggested that we hire an electrician to run the cable. I called a couple of electricians but they were booked far in advance (and would have cost more). I talked with Frazier from Southwestern Low Voltage. He came out and gave us an estimate and had the wire installed within a week. We are very happy with the work he did
- Orbitel Communications - Sun LakesThe internet speed is excellent. The cable is OK; it's TV and I don't care to watch TV. I have package with some different channels but no DVR. Their service is reliable and they come right in when you have a problem and they fix it with no charge.
- Cox CableThey were supposed to charge me a fee for coming out and fixing the internet, but they did it for free. I would tell the others that their service people are good. They fixed the problem I was having. I do not love their cable service, though.
- COMCAST CABLEWe were using them when we were in Memphis and we picked them up when we moved out here. They have been very helpful. They are very prompt if they have to come out to the house for service or anything. They work well on billing. We get the bill at the end of the month. We have changed our service and the prices have dropped down a bit. We get pretty good service with them
- COMCAST CABLEThey should improve the pricing scheme that they have. The only time I dealt with them was in the very beginning.
- ComcastThe installation was rather easy and I didnt have to wait overly long.. They have been providing decent service ever since, but they keep increasing the price it seems. I started that out and about $60/ mo. 2 years ago and now I'm up to $80/month. :(. I dont get more than a few basiic
- COMCAST CABLEIt's excellent, I don't have any trouble. When they say they're coming out, they give you a 2 hour window and they show up. I have everything on the tv. All of the movie channels and just about everything that they offer. They are very pricey.
- Comcast TucsonThe customer service provided by Comcast Tucson has always been very good. I've had problems though, when they first installed my phone. It wasn't working for two weeks and I didn't know it. I kept going back and forth with them, and was not getting the problem resolved. I told them the person who installed everything installed some wires wrong. They charged me again, when the second person came out to fix the wiring. I told them I didn't want to pay for that because it was their fault. I just paid it instead of calling them again
- COX DIGITAL TELEVISIONThey have done this for us before. They know where to go, and how to do it. They are very efficient, and do exactly what we want. We get a good seasonal rate as well.
- COX DIGITAL TELEVISIONI don't like them but I don't have a choice for cable TV. The guy they sent out was not trained to connect TiVo equipment. They had to install additional equipment to complete the installation for a digital signal. I was charged $50 for installination that I was not told about when I requested their service. Theoretically -- all that is needed is to insert a card, but not so for Cox! Cox has moved c-span to their digital channels that requires an upgrade and a box to receive digital signals. Although a box is not supposed to be needed with a TiVo, which is replaced by a card, the digital signal must be encrypted thus a box is still needed. However, we are only charged $2 for the card and nothing for the box! But a box is still needed for any additional TV that is not connected with a TiVo. I think it is a real ripoff. The box rental soon pays for the cost of the box, and Cox is raking in additional rental income
Last update on June 25, 2019
Cable Tv Services in Tucson
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cable tv service articles
To ensure you make the right TV selection, check out this informative guide covering everything from TV size down to where you plan to put your new television.
Are you ready to cut the cord — and your cable bill? Learn how to watch TV shows, sports and movies with a digital antenna or online streaming services.
Find cable companies in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
cable companies in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Al's home automation212 W Lawrence Blvd
Avondale, Arizona 85323
- Al's home automation