Find top camera repair services in Tampa, FL
There are 5 top-rated camera repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Camera Repair Reviews in Tampa
- HomeSmart Central IncRick and Jay reworked a previously installed camera system. Excellent quality work. Highly recommend.
- Cam-Tek IncIt was repaired. The camera functions as "new" in my opinion. This was a second hand camera I bought from Craiglist. From beginning it had issues with focusing but I thought it was my skill set. After improving I clearly noticed that the camera was not focusing properly. I found Cam - Tek from Angies list and glad to have found this place. This is a true gem and I don't write reviews but this one deserves it. Honest, expert and very modest pricing. I could have been easily ripped off but this guy just doesn't. He does not over promise and takes his time to identify the issue. in my case, Nikon's estimate was $246 not counting shipping. Cam - Tek fixed it for less than half the price. It took a little longer than expected as he is very busy and several pro-photographers that I spoke later mentioned that they always take their camera there. Very happy with results
- Beach Camera & ElectronicsThe staff is very knowledgeable when it comes to cameras, lens, and camera equipment. They lead you to the right solution and sell you what you are actually looking for. They assisted me with finding lens that would be compatible to the body of my camera. The staff just really looks out for you.
- Cam-Tek IncI called and spoke to the owner on a Friday and discussed the problem with him. He said store hours were Mon - Fri, 2 - 7 pm. I drove to the store on Tuesday at 3 (about a 45 minute drive) and the store was closed. I called the cell phone # given on the answering machine and the owner said he was on his way to Orlando to pickup a part and wouldn't be back until 5 pm. I returned on Thursday and dropped the camera off. I got it back 10 days later. No problems with camera since I got it back. He seems like he knows what he is doing - we spoke for awhile about the problem that he fixed with my camera. Based on some research I did on the web, the repair cost was fair
- Marshall's CameraExcellent. Its a good idea to plan time to browse since they have many items not usually stocked locally.
- TC Camera RepairOne day our expensive Canon digital camera just stopped working. Buying a similar camera new wasn't in the budget, so we crossed our fingers and looked for a repair shop. We didn't have much hope, in these days of throwaway electronics, but luckily, we found one.And best of all, having the camera fixed was faster and simpler than we had thought it would be. All around, this was a great experience.( except for having the camera break in the first place, that is.)We got a quick response to our initial email, a courtesy call for a $15 change in estimate so he could order a part, and an excellent repair, with additional maintenence and a software update thrown in. Best of all, the super fast return shipping got the camera back to us within a day after he called us with the final total for the bill. Cheaper and faster than sending it to Canon for repair. If this shop is in your neighborhood, give them a try. You won't be disappointed
- Cam-Tek IncThey are very professional, and they know what they are doing. They just looked at it and immediately pointed out exactly what the problem was, what they could repair, and what they had to replace. There was no gamesmanship. It was not a point- and- shoot type of camera. I have nothing to compare the price to, so I cannot grade their price. They were quick, they took it in and asked me to come back the next day and collect it. You can't complain about that
- Lake Shore Camera Exchange, IncIt is a small personable camera store. They are very knowledgeable. If you have any questions, they are a source of good information.
- Lake Shore Camera Exchange, IncI called and spoke to a very nice gentleman (David, I think) and I informed him of the issue I was having. He told me I would need to bring the camera in so they could take a look at it, but it sounded like my mirror was not dropping into place. I brought the camera in and was helped right away by the owner, Gregg. He was awesome. He took a look at my camera and instantly identified what the problem was; the mirror was locked into place. This was just what the guy on the phone said he thought it was. He quoted me $300 to replace a broken mirror, but if I was ok with him trying to pop it out of its locked position then he would try. I figured I had nothing to lose since it was not working anyway. He really knows his stuff because he was able to pop it out and now it works fine. He didn't charge me anything for looking at and tending to it. He also informed me about the photography classes his wife offers. All around excellent customer service. I pray that I never have another issue with my camera, but I know I will and when I do, I will be returning to this business. I am a very satisfied customer
- Cam-Tek IncThe shutter on my digital camera would not open completely. Found Ted on AL and called. He returned my call and allowed me to bring the camera to him on a day and at a time when he would not routinely be open (he was doing paperwork). Apparently the shutter on the camera had inadvertantly been pushed in. It was a simple fix but nothing I could do myself. Ted did it in 5 minutes while I waited. He did not charge me at all although I was very willing to pay him. I had taken the camera elsewhere before going to Ted. No help; was told the camera would have to be returned to the manufacturer ($35 shipping costs for starters!). Ted saved me returning the camera and incurring shipping/repair costs. I would certainly recommend Cam-Tek (Ted) to anyone who needs a camera repair
Last update on April 22, 2020
Camera Repair Services in Tampa
Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe
"Fantastic anytime I need work done they are right there ready to to jump in the to rectify the problem. Most of the time it is them telling me that there is a problem, and whether it is a big problem or if it a small problem, like a battery is getting low on juice,"
Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
"I have been there before to make a purchase. Th person who helped me the first time, in 2012 was very knowledgeable , nice, and was able to inform and instruct me as to how to use the product I was purchasing. He made sure I understood. When we finished, he offered that if I had any difficulty using my product, I could return during the week and ask for him. He would provide additional help if I needed it. <br /> In December 2013 when I went to make another purchase I had a very different experience. The person who helped me was not very friendly and didn't care whether or not I understood how the product worked. He was abrupt and in a rush to finish working with me. He was distracted by talking with another worker who was sitting next to him. This experience was very disappointing. <br />
All work quoted prior to beginning. Truly free estimates by phone or Email. On-site consultation / design / quote available for fee. Cash, checks, Visa, MC, Discover accepted. Additional DBA - Attic Rat Inc. Custom Cabling. Award wining.
"Excellent! It was well worth the reasonable rate to have Robert come out and install a new TV antenna as well as ensure we had great reception for the local broadcasts. He even throughly checked all of our lines. He also came back a 2nd time no charge to make some adjustments to the antenna placement. We are thrilled with the service and we are saving a fortune compared to our previous cable bill.
Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Commercial/Residential Surveillance Camera Design, Service & Installation. Please visit GetProtectedByDSC.Com to view some of my work and reviews!!!
"Tommy arrived on time and did an excellent job installing security cameras that provide views of my entire property. He showed me how to use the App and is always available if I have questions. He and his team were very professional and these commercial grade cameras look nice and are extremely clear day and night during playback. He uses the best quality cameras on the market! No plastic that will eventually degrade in this Florida sun and no unsightly wires can be seen. He is very knowledgeable and did exactly what I wanted. I'm so happy that his company did this job. Highly recommend... 5 Stars!!
Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
"Was repaired quickly and efficiently. No problems since. However, original plastic parts were replaced by metal. Very expensive parts, and service call. Next time I’ll consider alternative service to get competitive pricing."
Since 2001, HomeSmart has been installing custom electronics. We are Custom Entertainment Engineers. Our specialty is Flat Panel TV installations and Surveillance camera Systems. We love fully automated Smart Homes- Control lights, thermostats, music, almost everything from your 'Smart' phone, table, PC or MAC. We also work on gate operators, POS systems, lighting control systems...anything electronic. The more custom the better. On the business front. We have an outstanding Cloud Based PABX ..
"Rick Marks (owner) is an outstanding guy, and his assistant Gil is also awesome. I would not recommend calling anyone else. I would definitely recommend him. He is conscientious and true to his word, which is a wonderful thing in a contractor these days. 100% satisfied, would recommend without reservation. <br />
Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
"I shopped around and found a really nice computer here for much less than it usually costs. Then next one closest is almost twice as much. We went to Best Buy and they were sold out because they had sold thirty seven that day. I got online at the store and ordered it online and had it shipped to me. Which was very convenient. The experience was wonderful. It was easy, quick and simple. I got what I wanted.
With more than 15 years of industry experience, Pogo Security is the number one choice for your security solutions. We now service Florida and the Greater Los Angeles area. Let one of our highly experienced and knowledgeable representatives survey your site and tailor a unique security system to suit your needs with a free estimate—your satisfaction is guaranteed! With the right tools, experience, and personnel our fully licensed and insured team will design, install, and maintain your secu..
"Ronnie thoroughly checked all the fire alarm units. I explained to him that we had a false fire alarm some days ago and I wanted to make sure all the units are functioning. He checked all the 7 alarms in the house and replaced the batteries on the ones that were low. He was also helpful in explaining the do's and don't of the system and the signs to look for incase I needed to change the battery in the future.
See all 5 highly rated companies in TampaJoin Angi now
Find camera repair shops in
camera repair shops in Tampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cam-Tek Inc1435 W Busch Blvd Ste C
Tampa, Florida 33612
- CPR Cell Phone Repair17501 Preserve Walk Ln 104
Tampa, Florida 33647
- Device Savers730 S Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33609
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1725 N DALE MABRY HWY
Tampa, Florida 33607
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12675 CITRUS PLAZA DR
Tampa, Florida 33625
- Security Lock Systems of Tampa, Inc.PO Box 151655
Tampa, Florida 33684
- Cam-Tek Inc
- D&M Network,CCTV Solutions1928 Bonneville Dr
Orlando, Florida 32826
- D&M Network,CCTV Solutions
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4210 14th St W
Bradenton, Florida 34205
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1389 Wendy Ct
Spring Hill, Florida 34607
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5947 WESLEY GROVE BLVD
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9409 US HIGHWAY 19
Port Richey, Florida 34668
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4020 S TAMIAMI TRL
Sarasota, Florida 34231
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4215 US HIGHWAY 98 N
Lakeland, Florida 33809
- Geek Squad - Best Buy21415 US Hwy 19 N
Clearwater, Florida 33765
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6600 22ND AVENUE N
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33710
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
WARRENDALE, Pennsylvania 15086
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- HomeSmart Central Inc2308 Tanglewood Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34239
- HomeSmart Central Inc
- Lake Shore Camera Exchange, Inc36637 U.S. 19 N
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
- Lake Shore Camera Exchange, Inc
- Pogo Intelligent Systems4960 SW 52nd St
Davie, Florida 33314
- Pogo Intelligent Systems
- Secure2ware IncP.O. Box 1829
Valrico, Florida 33595
- Secure2ware Inc