Matching on Angi
A technician discovered there had been a smoldering fire of unknown nature behind a wall between condos that had caused significant soot build-up throughout my home. He inspected the switch and outlet plates and found soot as the first clue. He also checked all combustion devices in my home as probable causes (gas water heater, gas range, etc.) and found them to be clean. so he examined the heating system. His recommendations led to a second visit after duct cleaning to remedy the problem as far as the heating system went. He was thorough, persistent until he found the problem, educated me about the problem rather than treating me like "just a homeowner," and he was considerate of my home in his inspection. The second technician was equally professional in his work. He also did extra things he found such as low batteries in my thermostat which he replaced, and he checked the heating vents in my entire home. He repaired one of the vent mounts. His work on the heating system was tidy, an important aspect of his service, because I had just had a fresh paint job throughout 4 days before. He showed me all aspects of the heating system and told me some things I could do preventatively. He also informed me how I would know if trouble were occurring. The service manager at Bain I spoke with, Ronnie, was of great help to me. He called ahead to verify a technician would be arriving. Both technicians arrived ahead of schedule. Ronnie's customer service was excellent as were the two technicians.