We are very happy with our new kitchen and with Father and Son Remodeling. There were 4 crews that worked consecutively; carpentry and installation, painting, countertop, and tiling/plumbing/finish. With one exception I was impressed with the workmanship. We had initial issues with the countertop, but they were resolved (see below). The carpentry was excellent. Although each appliance required changes in the custom cabinets, it all appears as though the cabinets were built around the appliances. During the job, we found the new microwave required 2 inches more depth. Since the wall behind the cabinet was load bearing it was not easily modified. With our agreement, they initially added trim around the microwave, but we decided it would look better if the entire cabinet was brought forward 3 inches. We agreed on a price and two days later you couldn't tell that 3 inches were added to the depth except by measuring. This is a complex, stylized, custom cabinet with rounded corners and special trim, but they took it apart nail by nail and put it back together without a seam. The exterior cabinets were spray painted and the preparation and precautions taken to ensure no overspray on other items was excellent. The ceiling was also touched up due to the change in lighting and the texture and touch-up were matched well to the original. We did some of the work that was included in the original estimate (plumbing and dishwasher installation) and recognizing this Father and Son 'traded' us even for the carpentry work done for most of the new appliances. There were issues with the countertops. These were resolved satisfactorily. In the end, we asked that the original 'counterman' not be used and Father and Son agreed. -In one case, a counter that should have been one piece had a 10" piece epoxyed at one end. Father and Son also noticed this and said they already planned to replace with a single piece - no additional cost. -In one of the undermount sinks, the hole was cut using the overmount template and left an unsightly ring of a half inch. We agreed to pay for half of the material to replace the countertop and correct the size of the cutout. -We found that the sinks had not been properly attached and supported to the countertop. This was corrected.