Installed fireplace in 2006. In 2007 fireplace not functioning property - excessive smoke and unit was 100% un-useable. Dealer installed extraction motor. 2008 extraction motor did not function and new electrical switch was installed. 2010 motor and flew cap blown off roof. Analysis reveled that motor and cap were not installed properly, and motor adaptor was left out. Cap was oversized resulting in wind blowing it off chimney. This caused electrical circuit short, blowing out the motor and control. Owner, Kenneth Harrison, came to review and accepted NO responsibility. In fact, Mr. Harrison was rude and confrontational. His family (wife and daughter) who generally run the office, told us to "Go away," and claimed we were rude. Actually, we were simply, and politely, trying to obtain some help and service.