He sent a young guy out, I guess he was training him to take over his business, or whatever, because this man was kind of elderly. He told me my well was dry. He said he did not think it was a pump thing and that he thought my well was dry. So he called his boss and his boss said to put a new pump in anyway. After I paid, like, $3,000 for it he told me that the pump he took out was still good. I wondered why they had put in a new one. Shortly after that a fuse had gone out so I called the man to ask hi a question about that and he told me the price I had paid for installing the pump included new wiring and I should no longer have a fuse box ad and it should be a breaker box, but he never offered to come out to do it right. They also put in a new water tank that was factory reset to 38 pounds of pressure. He put in the wrong kind of pressure switch with a a safety cutoff and he told he had adjusted it down. I have since found out in my research that the pressure in the tank is supposed to coordinate with the switch. I wondered why I had every time I had to go out and flip that switch that there was never any water in the tank. Last summer I started having some problems and I think I replaced the pressure switch and that made it worse. I also had a problem when they did not cut the electricity off when they worked on my pump. So the pump burned up then. I made several calls to them after they put the well in whenever I was having any problems with the well after they had come out and put the pump in. It seemed like he was very helpful and told me to send pictures like he was trying to save me money. He told me to replace a part in the pump one time when it malfunctioned.