So far, it has been okay. Until recently I hadn?t had any problems. This week I did have a problem of it not arming, de-arming and a few other things. I armed the alarm via an app, then I got a call from their monitoring company saying that they alarm was going off. Through my app, I did not receive a text or email with an alert identifying that a door or something was entered. I found out my son was at home and he opened the door, and when he opened the door, the base station & the external siren that I paid for was not going off at all. But, it sent a signal that the alarm had been triggered, because it had been triggered. But, there was nothing audibly was going off at the house. So, it caused a huge confusion and kind of a panic factor on my end and I said dispatch the police, because at the time, I did not know my son was home. He would have de-armed it if he would have heard it. You would have heard the keypad going beep, beep, meaning it needs the code and it didn?t do that. After the amount of time, it did not siren. We eventually got it worked out. I called them, got ahold of them, we did a series of tests, a few things here and there and got it up and running like it should. The base station is off the cellular towers that T-Mobile has. They mentioned that they also have a base station for Version. I said I would prefer Version, I am a Version cell phone customer. So, they are sending me out a new base station that is Version compatible. They also credited my account for 2 months. I thought that was cool! So, on one hand I did have a hiccup or problem, we were able to work it out. Luckily nobody did break in. The other factor I was concerned with, was a fine or fee from the city and they said that it was not a problem. Meaning that they would take care of it, if I should get anything in the mail.