Update (for Quote June 2019-Oct 2019)- I’m updating this review and dropping from 4 to 2 stars due to some fairly disappointing followup experiences with All Energy Solar. I had asked several months back to get quote for adding additional panels to the solar system in preparation for buying and Electric Vehicle (EV). Xcel will allow you to add 250 kWh per month for the purchase of an EV without 4 months of consumption history. It was like pulling teeth to finally get quote (several missed commitments) and then it was simply a verbal one. The big frustration was that it also was ridiculously and prohibitively high. In followup conversations on the topic of this addition, the sales person clarified that they would not be able to leverage any of our existing hardware from the recent install due to Xcel. This wasn’t completely a surprise to me. The salesperson’s said it was high because there were still fixed costs that they had to account for and it wasn’t simply as easy as looking at the difference in # of panels. I of course understand there are fixed costs regardless whether it is 1 panel or 100. What they provided no reasoning for though, was that unlike our current system, no trenching was needed, no engineering study of the existing house/solar/electrical was needed, no new sun study was needed, likely no additional new wifi module needed, etc. I do understand that new engineering would still be needed to plan the new install, new parts, new permits needed, and the install itself, but the price STILL seemed completely out of line and made no financial sense, taking all of that into consideration. In the end, I’ve lost respect for AES, especially their sales side. Due to this, I’m no longer recommending All Energy Solar and will take my future business elsewhere. Original Install (May 2018-July 2019) Review- Overall I was pretty happy with the experience, but not without some stumbles. It took quite a while from the time we first talked to the expected estimate for install (approximately 10 mos). Things in general progressed slower than I would have liked throughout the process. They were accommodating in pulling that install estimated date in after the initial estimate was communicated to me (based on my request), and ultimately due to hail damage, I was forced to push the timing back out. My project manager was very willing to help every time I needed it. There was just one point (the day the installation was done) that I was completely left in the dark as to next steps that was a bit frustrating. I didn't realize that it would be slightly more than a month before the system was actually turned on (largely due to Xcel, not AES) and another week before I could monitor it. I also didn't know on that day if it was on, and if there were things I was or wasn't supposed to do. Regarding the timing from install to the point it was turned on, this wasn't so much about the wait (I was getting used to that), but rather about the lack of communication beforehand on the next steps and the timing of those steps (but even when I was notified of that, Xcel took twice as long as AES estimated).