The project was installation of 762 square feet of laminate flooring in three rooms and repair of a section of water damaged lath and plaster. The house is a 1924 bungalow. I did not research prices, but for high quality 12.3 mm laminate and installation I think that was a good deal. In general: the salesman/project manager, Roberto, was friendly and helpful in selecting the flooring. He did not pay sufficient attention to the details of the installation. Consequently, multiple return visits, inconvenience and annoyance resulted. The installers made some craftsmanship errors and did not ask questions about how I wanted slightly unusual things handled. The specifics: 1. There were video cables that had previously been installed in two rooms by drilling holes through the floors. This allowed them to be pulled out or pushed into the crawl space to adjust length. Roberto should have discussed with me how to deal with them. Rather, the installers bent them over under the new flooring to get to the edge then folded them over with a notch cut in the quarter round to get them out. This crimped them in place so that the length could no longer be adjusted. I had pushed them into the crawl space to get them our of the way, so that was the length they left out. Less than a foot! Not very useful. I was there, so they could have asked. When I discovered what they had done, we were unable to discuss what I really wanted because of the language barrier, so I had them do it over with more cable out. Now much more than needed. Over ten feet in the living room! (There were more problems related to the repair that I won't go into. I ultimately decided to cut all the cables. Good riddance DirecTV!) 2. They did not glue down the thresholds to the linoleum in the other rooms properly. One of them broke loose. When Roberto came out to do it correctly, he smeared adhesive across the laminate. It extends more than an inch out from the threshold and, though clear, is very visible in the sun light. I have not spent the time scrubbing all of it off yet. I told him about it. As I remember he did not apologize. 3. There was a folding door between the new flooring and the linoleum that was staying. Rather than ask me what I wanted, they left the bottom bracket in place and cut both the threshold and laminate around it. Removal of the door for painting tore the threshold loose. Permanent removal of the door, which I decided to do, required replacement of the threshold and part of the laminate in a way that was not how it would have been done in the first place. 4. Some 4" inch base board had been removed before the installation because of water damage. I did not expect the installers to replace it. It was obvious that it would need to be replaced when the final repairs were made. They installed the quarter round anyway. Again, failure to attend to detail resulted in more frustration for me. 5. The repair of the wall consisted of slapping a piece of dry-wall into the hole without finishing it to the plaster. I was then told that they did not do wall repair. A detail Roberto neglected to tell me about. He graciously refunded the cost of the dry-wall. 6. I had to call Roberto repeatedly to schedule repairs. Very unprofessional. You can check Yelp for some good reports and a much worse horror story. You might want to use them, but ask a lot of questions and then them like a hawk.