Quick initial response, arrived same day (Saturday 4/19). Quickly assessed the problem and told us the name of the part. We found the part online for $35-$75. We were called Tuesday and told the part would be $149 plus tax. We expressed our displeasure about the cost significantly higher than what we had found online. We were told the company guaranteed the work and would only use there own suppliers. Since we had purchased a $70 deal for this company, we felt we were stuck. The deal was $70 for $90 worth of labor. Upon questioning the price we were told the part was $119, but was marked up to $149"I got to make a profit". We offered to pick up the part to save the $30, but were told if we did that our $70 deal would only be worth $70 instead of $90. Oh and the labor was $150, it took less than 30 minutes to install the part. The part was finally ordered on Thursday and arrived Tuesday. The washer is in our rental home, which meant our tenant was without a washer for 10 days, way too long. In addition when the part was put in on Tuesday, we had to call the company back 1 time because some switch was not flipped and no water filled the tank. The company quickly came back and fixed this "glitch". Unfortunately, we had to call them back a second time that night because the drain hose was knocked loose during the repair and the washer drained on the FLOOR. The company came back with a shop vac and sucked up the water that was under the washer, dryer, stove and on the laundry room floor. I understand mistakes happen, but this was awful.