Shane showed up in the morning. Very polite and professional. I explained to him that lightning hit my next door neighbors home and caused damage to my home as well. Blew out my garage door opener, washer, microwave, modem, phone and all my light bulbs. I wanted reassurance that nothing was wrong with my electrical system and is the reason I called them out. He inspected all and advised that I had a GFI blown in my master bath and another outlet not working in spare bath because of this. Advised that he was pretty sure replacing the GFI would fix the spare bath issue as well. He advised the cost and made the replacement. He said all worked fine now. I would have never known this problem existed had I not called them out to inspect. I'm so glad now that I had them come out. Prior to hiring Ashpaugh Electric, I spoke with Brian. He was so very nice and explained so much to me about what lightning can do to a home. He was not pushy at all, explained to me what they will do when they come out and patiently waited for me to call back. I explained that I wanted to discuss with my Claims Adjuster first. He understood and agreed. He was so very nice and I appreciated his knowledge. Thanks, Brian and Shane! I appreciate your quality customer service.