The installation of the doorbell and the cleaning of the gutters went well. Correcting the electrical connection to an outdoor fan went well. The new door jamb around the door leading into the garage was replaced with a professional finish and painted well. The workman did not clean up after himself, however, in this job or in the others. Paint shards, discarded wood, and nails were left lying around in each work site. The workman designed and installed a more substantial wooden facing to the patio roof supports. The work was done to a very low standard with badly fitting joins gapping a half inch or more in places. Although a rougher finish to the boards was acceptable, this work was left with inch long splinters coming off of the wood. After the workman was finished, I need to use three tubes of wood filler to close the gaps between the boards, I removed or sanded some of the worse splintery areas, and I repainted. Without advising me that he was going to do this, the workman took the boards he had removed from the original facing of the porch supports and left the long boards on the unused side of our house with four inch nails projecting out of the boards. I did not realize that he had discarded the boards on the side of my house for a week, and during that time my small grandchildren might have been severely injured by this irresponsible action on the part of the workman. It became my job to cut the long boards down to 4 foot lengths that my disposal company would accept, and of course I needed to deal with the projecting nails. I will also add that although I did state that I did not have a firm timeline for completion of these simple projects, the actual time taken for completion was over two months, which seems overly long to me. AND now even the doorbell this man installed is now broken - after two months!