The problem was not really solved, and the service was mediocre. They did inform me of the alternatives well, and we tried a less expensive, but still costly, method of improving water flow. The new pump had no effect at all on the pumping of water. I asked them to solve the problem of leaves getting down in the pump and clogging it up and caving the walls in. To solve that they suggested a heavy flagstone piece over the top rather than my plastic one. This suggestion also had no effect at all. I will have to replaced the whole pipe system. The install was fine, but the service was mediocre, and I'm still trying to figure out why they let me do this alternative if they had enough expertise to know that it would not work. I concluded that a) either they didn't have enough knowledge, or b) they didn't care about solving the root problem enough.