I am re-posting this review, since it seems to strangely have "disappeared," along with the pictures that show the misaligned shower doors, the glaze defect in tiles that were installed and grout smears on tile that were never removed. We never had follow up response from Mike regarding multiple emails and phone messages to correct the final and obvious problems he promised he would take care of. I visited the store manager, whose depart manager gave us the referral and told him about the unsatisfactory work showed him pictures of what had been done. We finally contacted another contractor to correct problems for another $200 and I spent many hours cleaning off the grout haze in the shower stall, washing our hardwood floors and scraping paint specks off of the hall bath granite counter and faucet. Most of this extra cleanup they left for us could have been avoided by taking the necessary professional precautions of covering and setting up the work site prior to starting the job task. The job cost of Mike’s service does not include many supplies we bought directly from stores. When added together, his price was not better than other more experienced bathroom remodelers. He never did get a signed & dated final contract to us for this service, although he made several attempts to create one and we proceeded with the project with the understanding that the unsigned contract was what was understood for the scope and timeline of the project. (Our mistake!) I would not use him again, nor recommend him. Original below (5/9/2017): I regret the need to post this comment about the service we received, however, it seems our calls and emails to resolve this have been ignored. We hired this contractor to renovate both our front and back bathrooms. For the front bathroom, the major tasks were installing a new porcelain tile floor, new wood trim, shower finish plumbing and painting the bathroom. The back bathroom involved these three components plus removal of a shower stall, installation of a new shower base, installing drywall and tile and a new shower door. In the process of requesting bids from contractors, Mike asked us to give him a chance to show us what he could do and seemed eager to be awarded our project, which he started on March 6th. After many delays and missed days, which we accommodated, the project was actually underway. We did find Mike and his crew had difficulties showing up at the promised time and estimating the amount of time a segment of the job would take. As the project moved toward a close Mike was in a hurry at the end to finalize, clean-up and clear out his equipment on March 28. However, we told him the situation with the shower doors was unacceptable. We soon identified there was also grout smeared over some of the porcelain tile we had not identified until first using the shower. While we like the randomized tile pattern, we had not looked at every tile in the box, having worked with a sample tile. Later we discovered what we thought was just a mark on one of the tiles that could be cleaned off was in fact a noticeable defect in the glaze pattern on a tile. Unfortunately, they grouted 3 defective pattern tile into the floor of the hall bath, 1 into the floor of the master bath and 5 into the walls of the shower stall. This could have been easily avoided by showing us this tile and asking us about it before proceeding, since we had more than 3 extra boxes of tile. Getting to know Mike and his crew during the project, we had found them to be generally cooperative and hard-working. Based on these qualities and what appeared to be a heartfelt promise to return to correct and/or complete the remaining components of the project, we did give Mike his final payment on March 28. Note that it is preferred practice to withhold final payment until all of the agreed work is completed or finalized, but we trusted his word. When Mike finally returned our call regarding scheduling a follow up appointment in early April, he said there was a family illness, but he stated he would come out to fix the shower doors and he had something that could take the dried grout “right off” the tile. He also agreed to plane down the bottom of the hallway bath door due to the additional cleaning we were had to do as a result of not covering and/or protecting floors and vanities, etc., to avoid additional mess or debris while demolition or construction was underway. (Two times they dropped debris on the washer and dryer in the basement before covering them when they were demolishing the old shower base and walls.) We are forced to conclude, after the many calls and emails to Mike, that he has decided he can just ignore fixing the problems on the work, for which he was paid in full. Unfortunately, we will have to be looking for another contractor to correct the problems we are now left to fix.