This was initially intended to be a continuation of a previous project with Handyman Matters. The previous craftsman had painted our bathroom and it needed another coat, so we decided to purchase the $349 for 4 hours Angie's Deal and additionally have him fix the screens on our porch whose screening needed replacing. The craftsman thought that this could all be done in 4 hours. However, the evening before the work was scheduled be done, Handyman called us to say that the previous craftsman was no longer working for them, so we would need to schedule someone else, which we did. The new craftsman called us the evening before the scheduled work to ask about adjusting the start time (no problem) and find out about the work. He showed up when scheduled, but apparently there had been some misunderstanding over the phone, as he had brought the wrong size screening. He examined one of the screens and determined that it was not suitably designed to take fiberglass screening and that the it also was in too poor shape to take metal screening. Also, the frames were fairly badly sealed in with paint. He wasn't sure that he could do the work in the scheduled amount of time, if at all. Then he hit upon the idea of custom building some aluminum-framed screens and setting them into the wooden frames. He unhooked and knocked out the wooden frames, pulling off some pieces of the surrounding wood in the process, and took off (after asking authorization) to Home Depot to get the materials to build the aluminum screens. He successfully built the screens, installed them in the wood frames, and reinstalled the wood frames, adding some glue to reattach the wood pieces that had been removed initially. He worked as quickly and efficiently as possible, attempting to stay within the 4-hour limit, but ended up needing an additional hour, which was reasonable. The resulting work looked good from the inside, and we have no more mosquitoes getting in; but the outside needs some work. The reasons for a "B" rating on this are: 1. The second coat of paint in the bathroom never got done. Reluctantly, we ended up doing it ourselves. Whether the original craftsman underestimated the work or knew something that the new craftsman did not, either way is not good. 2. The new craftsman had not seen the work to be done in advance, as the original craftsman had, which led to inefficiency. 3. The new craftsman's removal of the screens was rather "brute force" with a hammer from the inside. A little work with a chisel around the edges outside might have prevented the breaking off of pieces of wood that happened. The result and process were "good", but I can't really say "excellent'".