I gave an overall grade of D because in the end my oven was fixed. It was the process of getting there that was frustrating and infuriating. My oven started beeping and showed a fault code. I have a service contract so I called that number. They put me in touch with A&E. A technician came out the day after my first call. He diagnosed that the relay board needed replacement. He ordered the part which arrived about 4 days later. A second technician came out and said that the relay board was not the problem but the control panel, and he ordered that on an emergency basis, but still didn't come for 4 days. The second technician said we also needed an electrician because there was no power going to the oven (he had disconnected it, according to the next set of technicians). Two more technicians came out, pulled the whole oven out of the wall, replaced the control panel AND relay board. This was all done under my service contract so I did not have to pay anything. HOWEVER, we paid plenty in time and frustration and discourteous and horrible customer service. The customer reps do not speak English as a first language, so it is difficult to communicate with them. When I asked to speak to a manager several times, first they told me the manager would tell me the same thing, and then they hung up on me. We called several times to find out when the part would be delivered so that we could schedule the service visit. They gave us a tracking number and said "You can look it up yourself." We asked to be connected to the parts department. They said there is no phone there. This is 2015! How could there not be a phone there? And each time we called, the person told us to call back and ask for them, but when we did that, no one knew who we were talking about. In my opinion, this repair did not need to take two weeks. If the first technician had diagnosed the problem correctly, the correct parts would have been shipped out and the second technician could have fixed it. Although I doubt that, because the second technician thought he was here for a dishwasher and not the oven, and said oven repairs require two people! And by disconnecting the wires to the control panel, he made more problems than we had to begin with. When I called the service contract provider, I told them about this terrible service, and they said next time I could request a different service company. It seems that A&E is a Sears service company, and we have had other difficult interactions with Sears over other appliances. I'm just happy that my oven is working now. Next time I might pay a reputable service company for parts and labor, rather than get free service and parts through this very difficult company.