Matching on Angi
Decks & Porches
This dock project was set up in the fall of 2008 to be executed in the spring of May 2009. Howard worked with our family to set a date to install the new dock as soon as the ice was gone from the lake. He and a helper arrived the first day to take out the old dock. They didn't have all the tools they needed and they ran out of the acetylene they needed to complete the job. Even though they had come to see the old dock in the fall to know what the scope of the job would be they still didn't plan for it correctly. Once they ran out of the acetylene the helper was ready to call it quits for the day (mid afternoon). Knowing this would put us into another day, my dad called around and got another tank of it, went and got it so they could finish their job. Throughout this the helper was not helpful. We also looked at what they brought and they had brought the wrong bottoms for our dock (wheels instead of flat bases) and we asked them to exchange them for the correct bottoms. It is unclear how this mistake happened but we think it was written on the oder form incorrectly and no one caught it including us until the actual installation date. Day 2 Howard brought a new helper, who was much more useful and the dock installation went smoothly. Howard was very willing to show us how to put it together and was very easy to work with. The day ended with us having a new dock. The dock has been solid and we have had no problems with it since it was installed. We have ordered some more things from them since and have been satisfied with their service.